Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk why this event is for all servers since on new servers theres no way anyone even got 20-30k br yet let alone 450k .. ****** event as always, expected as much
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-03-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Is this the Hall of Fame thread you were referring to? I believe it was the last one that wartune had.
      ummmmm not sure where ur thinking this says HOF II all i see it saying is "September Hall of Fame" no II behind it anywhere i seen

Comment

• WTFFFF complete and total horse *****, the tiers are too high R2

Comment

• welcome to the world of R2. They need more of the milking game because that is the human's behavior. As much as you give them they will not be satisfied and will want more. Go on R2

Comment

• on not aware, that this is only the sales management. so do not nag because R2 is not going to pay attention to your complaints about this event what else to change

Comment

• This is the worst hall of fame yet as no one but mega-chasers have a chance unless they started playing in the first year at least the old one gave some of us a chance to get rewards but this one is pure **** with a we don't give a damn about u message thanks for being so stupid dev's having seen the HoF from the Chinese servers ik we r getting screwed

Comment

• I don't understand why R2 make this.... 1 player can claim first reward its just disgusted
                And Appollo armor gold wing ????????

Thanks R2 for you player are just a bunch of idiot !!!!!

1 year i wait this event because i begin 2 week after first Hof and i waiting for appollo armor and nothing !!!!!
                Thanks really thanks !!!!!
                Bunch of Thief !!!!!!!!!

right br is 150 200 250 300 350 max max max
                Stupid game !!!!
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-03-2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• whatever we wrote here going against the event will not change anything.. guess just live with it for those that luv this too much and wait for the next HOF IV.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• whatever we write nobody gives a flying ****, because r2 is a business. this is not a game people! wake up!

Comment

• can c it now HoF IV min br 600k lol

Comment

• did i miss HoF II? still 250-450 should only exist on china server. my server consist of 6 servers n only 8 of them qualified n only 1 has 350k br

Comment

• *** 250k BR that for real ????

think first b4 make evnt like this hehehe..

many player ur low BR lol

Comment

• Waaaaaaaaaaattt Daaaaaaa Paaaaaaaaaakk

Comment

• 350k br should be max and those that are 350k+ br is a bonus and they should take everything and i guess they will be happy too. maybe Kim is the only person loving this event. she said this is Hall of Frame and not Hall of Prize. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                                this is what hall of fame should be, not hall of prize
                                see again kimwong remark.. lol.. -1 kim

Comment

Working...
                                X