This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fita81 View Post
    If I m a big damm cashier maybe just buy the reward than make my br go 450 much much cost me less dollar to spend
    this wath i sey spend 5 10k euro for a new title ????? realy ???for to get this maunt only 10 15 ppl wit real chans the rest ......... no1 is so damet stupid the rewards for br suks gold and hufs wich we take for free dayli hahahah stove ?? go atol boss im aweys on top team the rest from cros server or golden roud wich is defenetly cheaper ))
    ❤PaTeNcE❤
    Even the future has an end

Comment

• if we go by the cross server rankings ( last updated Nov 3 ) and rewards were today....No1 in R2 would get top rewards...highest is recorded at 391k, leaving him/her to gain 59k to gain...it is possible in the time frame allowed...however, everyone under 375k...seems to be a stretch and if you are under 200k....i wouldn't even bother messing with it...and btw...i am at 263k....so ill prob just pass on the 300k reward....

Comment

• I do not say much in forums. mostly because what is said and needs to be said has already come to light. This time I must confess. I have been playing for over a year. things have been very difficult. I get my br up thinking, "Yes, my team and i will win arena's and bg's much more." Only to find out this is not the case. Some of the new events and things that have been introduced into play are good upgrades. Others are just reasons for more of a job playing the game rather than enjoyment. All this money u have gained from wartunes and yet still there is lag everywhere."NO,it's not just me !" I have 237k br. 24 more days to gain 13k just for minimum reward is completely and utterly ludicrous. I was looking forward to this event, as i am sure many others did as well. Just to be Crushed by the bad choices that R2 is making. Please fix this event. Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this!<>------Or will you just ignore what people are asking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by R247525857 View Post
          daisen from kabam41 is 410br right bet he could make it
          As far as I can remember, Kabam gives their players more special Events than Armorgames so no wonder they have strong chars there.

Comment

• simply put..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunehof2014.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	639.2 KB
ID:	1700875

simple solution:
            just quit Wartune and spread the word on how r2 does things
            and boycott any games by r2games.

easy.
            Last edited by cmnoel; 11-03-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• ♫ the hall of fame ♫
              ♫ is lot of shame ♫
              ♫ for r2games ♫
              Last edited by ArnaudBo; 11-03-2014, 08:11 AM.
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• R2 really kidding' us? Are u seriously?!?! Last year this start from 65k br. This really is hall of shame!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  ♫ the wall of fame ♫
                  ♫ is lot of shame ♫
                  ♫ for r2games ♫
                  ♫ so this make the players disapointed ♫
                  ♫ and many go and quited ♫
                  ♫ even cashers will stop to pay ♫
                  ♫ for a bugged gameeeeeeeee ♫

Comment

• nooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• ♫bunch of thief♫
                      ♫bunch of thief♫
                      ♫bunch of thief♫
                      ♫bunch of thief♫

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                        ♫ so this make the players disapointed ♫
                        ♫ and many go and quited ♫
                        ♫ even cashers will stop to pay ♫
                        ♫ for a bugged gameeeeeeeee ♫
                        believe me, they still pay... some ppl just dont know when to stop ^^
                        Name: Executioner
                        Class: Critical Knight
                        Sylph: Hercules **
                        Server: S42 (Kabam)
                        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                        Guild: Paradox

Comment

• Originally posted by sixtusfreebyte View Post
                          As far as I can remember, Kabam gives their players more special Events than Armorgames so no wonder they have strong chars there.
                          Afraid not, Kabam give us diddly squat
                          They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
                          Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

• hall of fame 3 is this part 3?

Comment

• You are all missing the point of this event, it is an opportunity to place your Job application to R2, they have many jobs available, and apparently the Christmas bonus this year will be AWESOME!!!.

All applications must be in writing and any one with half a brain need not Apply. tic
                              [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

• Think they made a little mistake there, this must be for next year

well 2 things are for sure

- we have hof event
                                - Forum is active again..

Comment

Working...
                                X