Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 pages of upset players... No wonder, many were waiting for apollo wing / darknite panther since a year. It's still not too late to change thim event, imho. Add these two items to lower-rank rewards.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Since 2 month i dont spend anymore $$$ for balens Because of your Greddy attitude and gamble frustration....

Yes Gamble frustration : You spend 100$ for box and get No good reward.
      You spend nothing, just use free box and get the big reward.
      And now this insulting Event !!!
      Now with this Hall of Frame, just say good bye to my VIP !!
      Next bad Event or greedy attitude of R2 and i quit the game.
      Benox S304
      PS : if you want get back a good mood from player : Lower the reward requirement for this HOF and/or Add Hall of frame I and II reward and requirement
      +1000
      Same bye bye VIP and next bye bye and i have 270k br so i'm a good casher but its too big its just crazy stop take player for idiot !!!

Comment

• I don't know anone but Pipster who could come close to 450k. Fancypants had like 407k in the last CW but of course fully potted which doesn't count.

Unless Warrior's Call can somehow be factored in (it's not an item), then I would be eligible for 250k but the rewards for that are pathetic.

Comment

• yeah wartune the strong one can make more stronger but the weak ones still weak , nice event for thos who qualify goodluck ,and we? will just proud watching for those strong ones

Comment

• Wow, this is a bad event. Seriously, 450K BR for top prize? Even the Class War winners aren't that big. And 250K to get any prize at all? Last Hall of Fame was so much better, the threshold to get the entry-level prize was such that it was at least within the realm of possibility for moderate cashers and a good number of people qualified for the gold wings.

Comment

• Well i dont know who is gonna get in this Hall of fame but i do know for a fact 100% R2 is in the Hall of Fame of the most pathetic, shi tiest, greediest , worst game publishers on planet Earth. I feel like puking only when i see the banner on the top of this page with R2games writen on it. Need some lemon.
              Last edited by Darkwise; 11-03-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• extortion

Comment

• this is hall of *****
                  FOR ME IT'S hall of quieting

*** games onLy for cashers

Comment

• If this happen really
                    i am quit from now

Comment

• Come again 450.000 whata jokke, new server dont gonna get a chance to get a ****

and the older server just 1 people get the clothing not all have a chance one it how unfair is that.

this is the biggest jokke ever.

I do not gonna bost my br frome 306k to 450.000 and still not mabye get all the reward.

am some was thinking hall of frame was to for boost new server to riche in speed for catch up older servers. Not that new server or some months old should not have a chance at all to get anything.

This dosent gonna boost me eaither to bad HOF for be worth spend one.
                      Last edited by dwmedia; 11-03-2014, 10:15 AM.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                        Since 2 month i dont spend anymore $$$ for balens Because of your Greddy attitude and gamble frustration....

Yes Gamble frustration : You spend 100$ for box and get No good reward.
                        You spend nothing, just use free box and get the big reward.

And now this insulting Event !!!

Now with this Hall of Frame, just say good bye to my VIP !!

Next bad Event or greedy attitude of R2 and i quit the game.

Benox S304

PS : if you want get back a good mood from player : Lower the reward requirement for this HOF and/or Add Hall of frame I and II reward and requirement
                        nice benox...
                        i from 313,, some merge server with u..
                        for this i m agree .. with u...

come one guys say good bye to cash and cash LOL

THis event impossible

*Sorry bad English...

Comment

• LOL 27 pages and no 1 answer for moderator howe day ???
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤
                          Even the future has an end

Comment

• There better be darknite Panther and Apollo clothing or you can shove whole game up your *** as I've been waiting a year for that mount to catch up on mount strength to the one person that's in front of me. I'm a heavy casher but on a ******* dead server where you can't pull your fingers out of your ***** it's impossible for me to get 400k let alone 450k without merge that me and countless others on my server have been asking for for over 6 months maybe even a year. I have 368k and even adding matk and other matk astrals to lvl 10 without forge I cannot get any higher than 385k in 24 days. So unless your gonna sell adv sc or holy forge for **** cheap you can go **** yourselves
                            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

• very nice event i play 2 years that game and i will take a big Nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                                LOL 27 pages and no 1 answer for moderator howe day ???
                                yeah always yeah
                                n yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

n yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X