Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is complete nonsence, this hall of fame only rewards big cashers, no wonder our server has been loosing so many players , cashers and non-cashers alike. R2 is killing its own players bye only rewarding the top knoch players. the thing is when all little players are gone even the big cashers will get bored and leave. u really are ruining this game R2.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
      LOL 27 pages and no 1 answer for moderator howe day ???
      moderator are only players.
      what we need would be game master comment, but that's not gonna happen.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• go smarter GM.
        consider this one. you want to force the rich 100 players in all servers for this event?
        or
        you force the player 1000 medium for this event?
        wartune you'll be right down. interested players. This will happen. !!

Comment

• Moderators are reading the thread, you guys are doing a remarkable job of keeping it clean, and we appreciate that. For what it's worth, all the replies have been requested to be read by higher ups. If you want our opinion on the rewards and requirements, you can probably just read what other players are saying, we all play too, and think there's pretty well a consensus on it all around.

Comment

• BR requirement should change from server to server and adjusted depending on how old the server is. right now it's a slap in the face for people in server less than 10months old.

Comment

• Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
              There better be darknite Panther and Apollo clothing or you can shove whole game up your *** as I've been waiting a year for that mount to catch up on mount strength to the one person that's in front of me. I'm a heavy casher but on a ******* dead server where you can't pull your fingers out of your ***** it's impossible for me to get 400k let alone 450k without merge that me and countless others on my server have been asking for for over 6 months maybe even a year. I have 368k and even adding matk and other matk astrals to lvl 10 without forge I cannot get any higher than 385k in 24 days. So unless your gonna sell adv sc or holy forge for **** cheap you can go **** yourselves
              What Lynx says + more *cupcakes*
              IGN:•BrokenRose•
              Class:Archer
              Guild:•Onež•

Comment

• Originally posted by Noobz0r View Post
                BR requirement should change from server to server and adjusted depending on how old the server is. right now it's a slap in the face for people in server less than 10months old.
                I agree, my server on Kabam is at least a year younger than most R2 servers

Comment

• this is the worst br event they ever made r2 games suck so big hope they go dead in the gaming business cuz this is beyond stupidity those of you who will cash to get this i will defintley have no respect for you ever ! cuz that will be egostick and selfish to do that when there is thousends of players that cant get 1 of the rewards including my self !
                  Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                  Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by dessyroro View Post
                    extortion
                    \

maybe no maybe yes,,
                    but, i thing yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• how about give us another Tier with conditions required?

28pages of disappointment doesnt solve anything..
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                        how about give us another Tier with conditions required?

28pages of disappointment doesnt solve anything..
                        wait G.M lock this thread...., then change formation for event or stay like this

Comment

• unless they change BR calculation in november patch like in China (BR of sylph 100% added to BR of player) the reward are too high even for player who have cash like 10k$ in 2 years in this game (like me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                            Moderators are reading the thread, you guys are doing a remarkable job of keeping it clean, and we appreciate that. For what it's worth, all the replies have been requested to be read by higher ups. If you want our opinion on the rewards and requirements, you can probably just read what other players are saying, we all play too, and think there's pretty well a consensus on it all around.
                            "For what it's worth, all the replies have been requested to be read by higher ups." I'm not making fun of you here, but I'm just gonna phrase this the proper way. "We have asked higher ups to read the posts made on here. They looked at 20+ pages and shrugged saying, 'Meh, we want more money.'

Comment

• Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                              "'Meh, we want more money.' "
                              LOL
                              hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                                "For what it's worth, all the replies have been requested to be read by higher ups." I'm not making fun of you here, but I'm just gonna phrase this the proper way. "We have asked higher ups to read the posts made on here. They looked at 20+ pages and shrugged saying, 'Meh, we want more money.'

You mean they couldn't be bothered to look at 1 page let alone 20
                                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                                s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                                X