• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution :

ADD

Hall of Fame I Reward + Requirement

Hall of Fame II Reward + Requirement

Hall of Fame III Reward + Requirement

If you do this all people get HAPPY ! All server can get Reward !

Comment

• Screw this, long ago with last event i had 58k BR and Apollo wings requeriment was 62k, warlords medal was 65k.
      Was hard but doable and i did not only surpass the 62k requeriment but managed to get to 66k br in a month.

Now i'm at 262k BR without any hope to reach the next reward tier (300k BR) it's good to see that no matter how hard you play you're getting less stuffs.

tl;dr i don't have anything to work with or any goal.
      Last edited by MSEngel; 11-03-2014, 11:13 AM.
      East coast archer.

Comment

• Solution :

ADD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by benoooo View Post

Solution :

ADD

Um no...see people are complaining about NOT getting rewards from Hall of Fame III...meaning they want the rewards but the BR requirement is f-ing astronomical. Hall of Fame I and II were cool but I'd rather have more rewards from III than the old rewards from I and II. I'll catch the 300k br ranking but I was thinking that at the most here they'd probably do about 350k which would be a goal many could get with a lil extra spending and a few have already achieved like Hall of Fame II when it came around. If you had been around when the first 2 Hall of Fames were here those were logical well played events, spend a lil extra get 1 or 2 rankings...this is spend 1k+ get 1 or 2 rankings, and thats if you have really anything to spend on or can buy.

Comment

• Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

CALM DOWN EVERYONE and read the original post again! It says even more rewards which means the old rewards from previous HoF will still be there.

Comment

• Wartune servers just had a HOF event and got rewards for max 105k BR. They get free balens and all. Why are they getting included in all our stuff when they get stuff we can never get?

Comment

• 3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:
                • Sengolar Weapon
                • Sengolar Armor
                • Sengolar Headdress
                • Sengolar Wings

what about with server already merger?
                Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                Name: DarkLord
                Class:Mage
                Guild:maxgamer
                level : 72
                BR : 951996 ,still counting
                sylph :GAIA
                cash for mount only

Comment

• Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                  3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:
                  • Sengolar Weapon
                  • Sengolar Armor
                  • Sengolar Headdress
                  • Sengolar Wings

what about with server already merger?
                  Good question. I'll ask for clarification.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

• Originally posted by benoooo View Post

Solution :

ADD

Nice one,,

good idea

Comment

• this is fricken bogus

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        Moderators are reading the thread, you guys are doing a remarkable job of keeping it clean, and we appreciate that. For what it's worth, all the replies have been requested to be read by higher ups. If you want our opinion on the rewards and requirements, you can probably just read what other players are saying, we all play too, and think there's pretty well a consensus on it all around.
                        thanks hun... i love you, wish you lots of sweet cup cakes and cookies in your life... i hope the higher ups make some sense and change this madness, 30 page of complains in 13hrs after this thread was made can definitly show what a big mistake this has resulted to be.

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                        Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

CALM DOWN EVERYONE and read the original post again! It says even more rewards which means the old rewards from previous HoF will still be there.
                        ... are you serius? Or my sarcasm detector is off or damaged?
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Sorry bout the language in my earlier post, just really salty about this event.. -.- Confirmed only 4 people on my server qualify for rewards, And pretty much everyone deserves something, even if it's just those Apollo's wings or Warlords Medallion...
                          Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
                          Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
                          You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
                          This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

• Hall of Fail... Only pushing for more balen sales

Comment

• Originally posted by Jibril#0 View Post
                              Hall of Fail... Only pushing for more balen sales
                              yep

u right friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                                thanks hun... i love you, wish you lots of sweet cup cakes and cookies in your life... i hope the higher ups make some sense and change this madness, 30 page of complains in 13hrs after this thread was made can definitly show what a big mistake this has resulted to be.

... are you serius? Or my sarcasm detector is off or damaged?
                                Yes, I'm serious. Unless the meaning of "even more" has somehow been changed to mean "not as much" or "less than" what was given last time. Reading comprehension people

Comment

Working...
                                X