Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An elderly couple were driving across the country.
    The woman was driving when she got pulled over by the highway patrol.
    The officer said, “Ma’am did you know you were speeding?”
    The woman, hard of hearing, turns to her husband and asks, “What did he say?”
    The old man yells, “He says you were speeding!”
    The patrolman says, “May I see your license?”
    The woman turns to her husband and asks again, “What did he say?”
    The old man yells, “He wants to see your license!”
    The woman gave the officer her license.
    The patrolman says, “I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen.”
    The woman turned to her husband and asked, “What did he say?”
    And the old man yells, “He said he knows you!”

Just laugh it off..

Comment

• FACT #1 im trolling
      FACT #2 I spend money on this game.
      FACT #3 r2 SUCKS BALLS when it comes to players
      FACT #4 39 pages of whining and I ran out of cheese at page 17
      FACT #5 if you don't like something don't buy it
      FACT #6 my MASTER CARD HACK DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 450K BR SO PLEASE SEND NEW MASTER CARD OR BETER HACK ,,I,,
      FACT #7 ♥♥♥♥♥ cause I cant beat someones wallet,and I coin the ** out of this game
      FACT #8 THERE IS NO ONE TO INCLUDE R2 THAT GIVES A FLYING ** ABOUT WHAT I SAY,OR WHAT MY BR IS SO I WILL HAVE EXTRA MONEY FOR THE HOLIDAYS TY R2 YOU MAKEING IT EASY FOR ME TO PUT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY POCKET,SAD CAUSE THIS IS A FUN GAME.
      TROLL ON GAMERS I DID
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-04-2014, 03:05 AM. Reason: rude acronym.

Comment

• Those rewards kinda sux or just me see it like this ? o.O
        ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
        ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
        ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
        ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
        ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• I Love this
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-04-2014, 03:17 AM. Reason: Language
          BLASTA
          LEV 80.7582876br
          Knight-free kh
          S122

Comment

• also considering you ***** over people on the last hof event, how bout you give me my medallion from the last one
            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-04-2014, 09:17 AM. Reason: better now
            Wartune
            [IGN:CYNN
            SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
            GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
            If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• I do have to admit though it does put a smile seeing very heavy cashers being slaped over the mouth and getting themselves bent over and ♥♥♥♥ =))
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-04-2014, 03:06 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• the most lame event ever ahaha up yours!!
                no more juice from me
                Last edited by CapsGr; 11-04-2014, 03:20 AM.
                My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Comment

• If we cry it will change nothing

I agree that like 3 award should be only for the strongest, as some have said before, it's hall of fame, to hall of prize
                  BUT i disagree on other award, evrybody, evryplayer should have at least an award, to thanks them for playing, like, the mount from the last hof, or few award
                  They should now we take time each day on the game, keep playing even lot of our friend have stop, surviving to all the merge they for us to have, they should know how hard it is for us (i don't know you, but i'm still missing my first guildies, the friend i've made there, even heavy casher who have stop from a while, i'm still thinking about them, if R2 was nicer with their player they'll be there and the game would have been more fun)
                  We deserve an award for this

That's not the first time R2 don't think about their player, they totaly don't care about us, just about the money we give them, crying won't change anything, even you stop they don't care, for each free player or light casher who stop, a new heavy casher join in the new server, even they'll stop in a year on the next HoF, they'll pay enough to make R2 happy

If you want something to change, we have to make something all together, like, evrybody stop paying during a month, then if they don't change anything, an other month, but it's not possible, some will keep paying taking advantage of some heavy casher who will stop, and other player who don't read forum won't stop paying, so we can't do anything, no matter how many we are, how many time, money we have spend, we are just a number for R2, and event this topic will be a number

(R2 salers : "150 page of whinne on forum, lol, we don't care they keep pay, they are stupid, lol, lol, lol")

I just hope for the next one they'll add just at least one for all reward to thanks us if we are still playing till the next one
                  (Even it's a bad award, or old mount, old clothes, useless things, just to at leat have an award or two)

Personnaly i was never able to get the mount or the clothes on their HoF, but got some part of the award usually, if it's keep increase like this for the next HoF, i'm not sure the first cross server player will be able to claim the last award ^^

Let's hope for a compensation pack, the event won't change anyway
                  But a "sorry our ranking was too high, take this award for compensation" could be great ^^
                  Last edited by Makenshisensei; 11-04-2014, 03:07 AM.
                  Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Patsy, when you see this -> I m still waiting you for a strip poker..
                    Definitely better then this event ...

On the matter : I do hope you take in consideration what seems to be a good idea : last HoF rewards in same brackets + this new "joke of rewards"
                    Play fair and try not to *** with players...players *** back..

Best regards..
                    Boycott in S422

Comment

• better to spend the money for the family and buy some useful stuff in the real world rather than having to spend money on events ♥♥♥ like this..
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-04-2014, 03:24 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• hey guys stop crying, with all your post no answer by r2 staff i stop cash and remove my vip and stay on this game to be with friend, if you want to be hearded by r2staff all of you remove vip and stop cash when they lost $1B they might listen us( btw i cash to be in the middle of the prevision's hof ( 130 k) but now it finished)

cya on bg or cogb

batto

Comment

• previous hall of fame, i played for 6 month and got the first reward.
                          this one, more than one year later, i will reach first reward too. Not many in my server will reach that even through they are playing for a long time.

i can understand higher reward should be for a few.
                          but giving nothing to most of the player in the game is lame...
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Blessing wheel and other bonuses are not counted

Comment

• Bye bye
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	1700917

Comment

• The rewards are fairly minimal, so who cares if you don't have the br to get them? Anyone who thought R2 gave a damn about free players or minimal to moderate cashers was delusional to begin with. This event is "Hall of Fame" not "Everyone gets free ****", but 250k for the lowest rewards? I think it's a little much. I also think 200k br would be too low. 450k for the highest reward is a joke, even your biggest cashers aren't there. I don't see any of them spending thousands more to tack on a little br to get there, and I'm not sure if they even could. There are maximums. Those big players would have a hard time gaining br from gems or mounts or clothing ID, soul engraving is maxed, sylphs are maxed, you don't offer god cast items in the shop, which is where most have room to improve. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I have an outside shot at reaching 250k br by the 27th, and I'm a light casher. I honestly don't care if I make it because the rewards are so poor. I think the event is poorly planned; I think the players' indignation and outrage is pretty hilarious. Did you all really think the br requirements wouldn't drastically increase with all the easy ways you've had to increase your strength?

Comment

Working...
                                X