This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBorealis
    I have been here for my third year and missed the first event by alot, 2nd event by 2k, and now the 3rd by more than 280k, thanks for another capitol CUPCAKE from Wartune programmers, Im blasting this CUPCAKE all over the media
    Wait..you've been playing for 2 years and a bit, and you're still 170k ish br? I think you're doing some(many)thing wrong with your char XD or lying..unless you earned less than 50k br in a year with past events lol (last HoF was in september last year)
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-07-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• ... there are too many things these damn programmers could do to make this game better, but it seems they are braindead!!!
      Last edited by CBorealis; 11-06-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Well business is business. Stop whinning, just play.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
          Wait..you've been playing for 2 years and a bit, and you're still 170k ish br? I think you're doing some(many)thing wrong with your char XD or lying..unless you earned less than 50k br in a year with past events lol (last HoF was in september last year)
          or he is a free player? It is a lot harder for a free player to earn all those good events. For myself as a free player, i reached level 8 stables today, which is nice for me. Almost on advanced class, but i actually lack in BR (120K unblessed no potions) I already have a refined sylph....al those things may seem normal, but for free players it is hard to obtain
          Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

• so i open over 300 chest now and no mount, last event for mount the same, now i have over 60 k whips and i cant do a ****** thing with it cuz i dont have the mount strenght to use them, will you care to explain *** is happening, why everyone get mounts and i cant...ever

Comment

• seriously must you complain about 450k, so many want to be a God?
              no one ask u to be 450k there is nothing to get from there. What you should aim for is 250 to 400k br that is.
              S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
              IGN : Neggy

Comment

• Yeah focus on 400K, the mount is nice, stats are great, we need mount to use our whip would be great
                But even i win a jackpot i'm not sure it will be enough to reach 400k, how many we need, maybe with the new advance soul engravement next week, for only 150k dollars we can have it
                Problem is we lack of good event and features to be easily there
                To have 400k you need to be barely maxed evrywhere with all the mount from all event (it's a bit too late to claim them :s)

With a new fate stone where we could easly get the 10 first level, maybe a bit more while spending, the news SC from next week, some child and sylph clothes, maybe it's possible
                But here i've my SC maxxed, whip maxed, 2 lvl 20 fate stone, ... and i'm still far far far far far far.......... 400K far later .... far far far away from the 400K
                The only way for me to reach the 400K is to have orange evolved sylph (but not a weak gaia, an hades or appolo with higher stats) all the mount i don't have and we can't have now upgraded with hoof +4/+5, and whip maxed with these mount, with maybe few gems lvl 11, and i'm not even sure it will be enough for the 400k

Cause have to remember Academy don't count, nothing count, so i don't know how it's possible to reach so high BR
                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bigjou1;1164345]so i open over 300 chest now and no mount, last event for mount the same, now i have over 60 k whips and i cant do a ****** thing with it cuz i dont have the mount strenght to use them, will you care to explain *** is happening, why everyone get mounts and i cant...ever you not the only 1 with this problem im openong evry event 800 ++ boxes and no drop maunt so i have to exchange ..................... realy ?? starting to get pised from all this ....
                  ❤PaTeNcE❤
                  Even the future has an end

Comment

• This whip event is nice and all....but I have opened over 200 boxes with no mount. And I am not even close to getting the lowest reward from HoF III. R2 is still Cupcakes holes. They honestly need to add HoF I and II back. Or combine the event together for EVERYONE to gain from Hall of Fame. This is stupid as hell how they treat us...152k no blessing wheel, no nothing. Base. And still can't get close to lowest reward. BRING US HALL OF FAME 1 and 2 BACK R2!!!!! I WANT TO GET MY WINGS, MY MOUNT, AND CLOTHING FOR ALL THE HARD WORK I HAVE DONE!! WE ALL DESERVE SOMETHING!!! NOT JUST YOUR BELOVED CASHERS!
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-07-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Any compensation for those who'll be late by one week on the soul seal?
                      They have started it yesterday they have allready some player with lvl 1-3 soul seal
                      So in a week they'll have even more, its great it give br, so we can upgrade ou br to have higher award, but we will have one less week, is the award for the test server will be one week earlier or our reward will be one week after them?
                      Temporary mount count?
                      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Why free players always get more stuff than cashiers? Im a cashier and I dont get any free mount, sylph ever on this game. I just get the free spender event.

Comment

• Originally posted by siegeking View Post
                          Why free players always get more stuff than cashiers? Im a cashier and I dont get any free mount, sylph ever on this game. I just get the free spender event.
                          It's about luck, so it's a % of getting it
                          There is more free player / lightcasher than heavy casher
                          So on 100 box for evrybody with 50% free player 30% light casher 10% casher 10% heavycasher
                          On 1000 player it's 50000 box for free player, 30000 box for light casher, 10000 box for casher, 10000box for heavy casher
                          if it's 0.1% to drop you'll have 50 mount for free, 30 mount for light, 10 mount for casher, 10 mount for heavy
                          Lot of more mount for free and light casher ^^ (also it's not rly work like that, it's simplify by far to make things easier to understand ^^)

It's absolutly normal than more often it go on free player and light casher, but it's not often the same one, you can often see free player get this mount from box, but ask this player how many mount he got in totaly, it's not on each event, so casher still have more mount

It's just math and luck ^^

Comment

• I understand your calculations, but they are incomplete, an thus wrong It is right that there are more free players, so the change is higher that they get more mounts, BUT cashers also get a lot more boxes from events. Like 10 heavy cashers all buy 600 boxes in 3 days = 6.000 boxes. As a free player, most of the events i get only 3 boxes a day, and therefor you need 2.000 free players on only 10 heavy cashers. I think free player brag more about their new mount because it is special for them, and heavy casher dont even mention them enymore. You just hear more from free players, nothing more
                            Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

• You need to understand r2's thinking: nothing in life is free (even a free to play game; free to lose cash them rich to win). They just fail to realize that 80% of the players now are free be cause they don't do their job correctly for example fix lag, bugs, ect. Therefore we get an event life this where they think they can MAKE us pay our hard earned money. Now given there are those that don't understand just like r2 or get handed money on a daily basis. If they would understand that the game relies on all tiers of the food chain of players, they wouldn't upset it! They will lose many players like this & the game will die. I actually called this a while back cause I saw the greed of r2.

r2 can see their cash cow already at the slaughter house with its head in the guillotine. If they would think back, THEY were the ones that drove it there & actually put its head in there! Now if they have half a brain or read any of this I hope they fix it before its too late. If not, this game was fun when I first started.

I will miss my friends that I made across all the servers. I didn't mean to offend anyone & if I did... I am sorry, please accept my sincere apology.
                              Have a great day

Comment

• Originally posted by siegeking View Post
                                Why free players always get more stuff than cashiers? Im a cashier and I dont get any free mount, sylph ever on this game. I just get the free spender event.
                                My main character is a little over 5 months old and I've spent a little over $100 on it. Got 1 mount from a box, and all my sylphs started as white ones except a blue apollo I got. I've been playing off and on for over a year on various servers spending different amounts and sometimes not at all. These 2 are the only sylph and mount I ever got from a box. I'd say odds are just really lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X