Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=R226329038;1168557]Make a constant team. Do spire, tok, maps, DI, mpd, all in a row. Takes about an hour daily (maybe 2..if your team is "weak"). Not sure where taking an hour out of the 24 you've got daily is "having no life" at all? (Oh yeah..that would be playing smart, a bit too much for some peeps/cows/sheeps)

We all know that it takes more than only spire tok maps di and mpd to be a high br player. Because the rest eats time....

Comment

• well i read the 1st page 10 and then skipped to the last couple.
      its pretty obvious r2 have a good game
      its heavily advertise and can draw player in

BUT really when you get 70 pages of frustrated angry players you gotta consider that you are doing a lot wrong - its not rocket science
      Understand your trying to bleed the whales but you can still do this while keeping the broader player base happy. the two are not mutually exclusive
      You can create a 2/3 mount that basically COSTS u nothing and give it to 25/50/75% players. bumps BR by 400 no big deal. Top BR can still chase those golden (hahah) prizes

I would give my my marketing manger a rocket and fire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by windies95 View Post
        well i read the 1st page 10 and then skipped to the last couple.
        its pretty obvious r2 have a good game
        its heavily advertise and can draw player in

BUT really when you get 70 pages of frustrated angry players you gotta consider that you are doing a lot wrong - its not rocket science
        Understand your trying to bleed the whales but you can still do this while keeping the broader player base happy. the two are not mutually exclusive
        You can create a 2/3 mount that basically COSTS u nothing and give it to 25/50/75% players. bumps BR by 400 no big deal. Top BR can still chase those golden (hahah) prizes

I would give my my marketing manger a rocket and fire him.
        You believe 70 pages is bad, wait until people start reporting their rewards were not sent to them, and then 6 months later, still haven't been. That one got pretty wild haha
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• As A casher, I like these events however, just how many ppl are able to reach the minimal requirements? I think you set the bar far too high, even I will struggle to get the second reward, sure I love the idea of the mount but how the hell are we sposed to reach 400k, there maybe one player atm with that amount but even our strongest cross server player hasnt even 360k come on guys keep it realistic

Comment

• [QUOTE=Thaleia38;1168928]
            Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
            Make a constant team. Do spire, tok, maps, DI, mpd, all in a row. Takes about an hour daily (maybe 2..if your team is "weak"). Not sure where taking an hour out of the 24 you've got daily is "having no life" at all? (Oh yeah..that would be playing smart, a bit too much for some peeps/cows/sheeps)

We all know that it takes more than only spire tok maps di and mpd to be a high br player. Because the rest eats time....
            I don't agree, if you have a weak team it's the same time as a strong team
            Weak team take lot of time in nirvana, do 4-5Boss in DI then left (often with 7-8min timer left) do around 15-18 boss in spire, don't do tok NM, just try 2 first in Tok Hard
            Strong team do 8 boss in DI often go to the end or close of the end of the timer, do 21-23 boss in spire, complete TOK NM (and that's not taking 5min when they are full dressed)

I'm with a team of 300K+ player (with WC and pot) and we can do evrything daily, it's take more time than before (even we can do MP NM in around 10 min, DI and TOK NM take lot of time)
            Same if you wanna do the 2WB, maps it take 30 more min, plus a BG, plus a GB, Useless sylph boss .... it can take easily close to 2-3H if you want to complete evrything

But of course if you choose only few important things who give the most important award (DI+TOK) and drop the other things you can do it in less than 40 Min daily
            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
              As A casher, I like these events however, just how many ppl are able to reach the minimal requirements? I think you set the bar far too high, even I will struggle to get the second reward, sure I love the idea of the mount but how the hell are we sposed to reach 400k, there maybe one player atm with that amount but even our strongest cross server player hasnt even 360k come on guys keep it realistic
              I don't agree with you, atm only one player have 406K BR with academy (witout we loose around 20K br) so our first witout buff is around 385K br, maybe 390K, and he have allready access to Soul Seal so i'm not even sure the first will be able to get the mount ^^
              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                Make a constant team. Do spire, tok, maps, DI, mpd, all in a row. Takes about an hour daily (maybe 2..if your team is "weak"). Not sure where taking an hour out of the 24 you've got daily is "having no life" at all? (Oh yeah..that would be playing smart, a bit too much for some peeps/cows/sheeps)
                Seriously your having a laugh, 1 hour and complete all that, mpd with good team 12 min + map (using dig) will take 6-7min + tok nm 10min depending on if dressed or not, average is around 10 min + DI minimum of 20 min, usually takes closer to 25 while players get ready + spire lvl 22 takes 14-17 min

ive based this on a very good team and naked TOK and as you see takes more than 60 min and even for that to be acurate you would be in and out and then in again so no refreshes, so yea your talking nonsense, I do mpd and have to refresh after the second boss, so does most the others in the team, and that happens throughout all the above.

So looking again at your comment are you really suggesting that 4x 300k+ br players are weak? as it would take us closer to 2 hours to complete
                Last edited by R27391871; 11-12-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• yup its real **** last one i was close to get last rewards bracket and this year they made us wait 2 extra months since its supose to september hall of fame ... and they put ridiculous over requirement ... im 301k BR now but rewards still stay **** that i can get everyday with Dragon invasion ... in 2 days of Dragon invasion i get about the same **** they gave to ppl with 300k BR LOL R2 failed big time this year ... but nothing new there ... they always fail for everything ... events, maintenance fix bugs ( that actually add more bugs ) ect ect ... u know how it is

Comment

• cashers paradise as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                      Seriously your having a laugh, 1 hour and complete all that, mpd with good team 12 min + map (using dig) will take 6-7min + tok nm 10min depending on if dressed or not, average is around 10 min + DI minimum of 20 min, usually takes closer to 25 while players get ready + spire lvl 22 takes 14-17 min

ive based this on a very good team and naked TOK and as you see takes more than 60 min and even for that to be acurate you would be in and out and then in again so no refreshes, so yea your talking nonsense, I do mpd and have to refresh after the second boss, so does most the others in the team, and that happens throughout all the above.

So looking again at your comment and really your suggesting that 4 300k+ br players are weak as it would take us closer to 2 hours to complete
                      Lol..12 mins (mpd) + 6 mins (maps) + 10 mins (ToK) + 20 mins (DI) + 15 mins (Spire) = 63 minutes..which is about an hour? #18

We (my team) don't need to refresh that much lol..maybe once before DI, but that's it, we dont "need" to refresh 3 times during Nirvana or inbetween each tok lvls..we just rush it through..
                      And.."weak"...is your team of 300k BR taking 2 hours to do these in a row? sounds a bit hard to believe lol

Actually, all it takes to get high br is..doing events lol, gems/sc/whips loop. DI gives huges chunks of gold and dragon essence as well as mount hoofs. Mpd offers you your gear, without which you wouldnt have that much BR. spire and Tok are just bonus stuffs. Maps makes you overall stronger in pvp.
                      Just doing these daily will make you really strong, no cash involved. (What a revelation !!)
                      Of course, blitzing cata everyday + necro when you get enough keys.

Comment

• typical **** from war tunes they only reward cashers

Comment

• lol lol war tune swill be losing even more players now due to you looking after cash players only TYPICAL

Comment

• [QUOTE=Makenshisensei;1169028]
                            Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post

I don't agree, if you have a weak team it's the same time as a strong team
                            Weak team take lot of time in nirvana, do 4-5Boss in DI then left (often with 7-8min timer left) do around 15-18 boss in spire, don't do tok NM, just try 2 first in Tok Hard
                            Strong team do 8 boss in DI often go to the end or close of the end of the timer, do 21-23 boss in spire, complete TOK NM (and that's not taking 5min when they are full dressed)

I'm with a team of 300K+ player (with WC and pot) and we can do evrything daily, it's take more time than before (even we can do MP NM in around 10 min, DI and TOK NM take lot of time)
                            Same if you wanna do the 2WB, maps it take 30 more min, plus a BG, plus a GB, Useless sylph boss .... it can take easily close to 2-3H if you want to complete evrything

But of course if you choose only few important things who give the most important award (DI+TOK) and drop the other things you can do it in less than 40 Min daily
                            Nah im just only 205k. Ofcourse everything is possible but time zones are ruining a lot. Even the GB mess up the daily routine. Only thing you are sure is that the most players are online. R2 and in my case kabam should take care that merges happen more. Clean out non active players, even if they have bought balens in the past.

Comment

• r2 you want us really to quit this cashing slot machine , im done for shure not spending one more penny
                              Gaming is a way of life

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                interesting.. event range for 250kbr - 450kbr.
                                wew no rewards for non-cashier :3
                                :p :p

Comment

Working...
                                X