Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we get rewards for last hall of fame and rewards for this ojne?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellfire69 View Post
      will we get rewards for last hall of fame and rewards for this ojne?
      I don't think so, lol
      ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
        Hall Of Money if u ask me it's all about making more and more money r2 just becoming more and more greedy for money don't expect anything good from them just play for fun or quit it's simple il play because my friends from now on no more vip no more recharge im not heavy casher but till now i recharged more than 40-50k balens + every month vip but no more
        same here me+3 more friends had small recharges in past and vip over 15 motnhs each of us and stoped that asap! no point anymore. Who wants the many looses even the low
        My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Comment

• No reason for change HOF if there have any player like that
          Attached Files

Comment

• is the HOF running?
            we shouldn't have a HOF icon so we can see the prizes and to redeem them?

Comment

• Originally posted by tsoko View Post
              is the HOF running?
              In previous HoF's, it was only your BR on the last day of the event that mattered.

Originally posted by tsoko View Post
              we shouldn't have a HOF icon so we can see the prizes and to redeem them?
              Possibly, but if it runs like last time: it's all automated.

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              Rules
              1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
              2. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
              3. Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
              4. For any questions about the event please refer to our in-game event explanation or customer service.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

• I think top reward for each server will be pretty intressting if there are people close to eachother

Our server there's 3 player basicly... or 2... or in real none, if ya get what I mean

Comment

• SERVER : [S7] Serpent's Den (R2games)
                  IGN : `NoBLeSSe
                  CLASS : Archer
                  LEVEL : 80
                  BATTLE RATING: 250K+

Comment

• Not counting Marriage bonuses is a problem!
                    These are permanent bonuses similar to gems and tech and guild skills, not ephemeral such as potions and scrolls.
                    If tech, gems, soul engraving,marriage, guild skills, clothing, weapons, runes, rings, etc. etc. are not to be counted then almost none,or perhaps None, would qualify.

ZardOZ <Mike Lukacs> ex and future CW Sorcerer.

Comment

• suck hall of fame, think it should be hall of money , br 200k also no ****** rewards

Comment

• i missed the 1st one... missed the 2nd one... will miss the 3rd one too... sigh.
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 200K
                        Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

• Originally posted by FMK View Post
                          Not counting Marriage bonuses is a problem!
                          These are permanent bonuses similar to gems and tech and guild skills, not ephemeral such as potions and scrolls.
                          If tech, gems, soul engraving,marriage, guild skills, clothing, weapons, runes, rings, etc. etc. are not to be counted then almost none,or perhaps None, would qualify.

ZardOZ <Mike Lukacs> ex and future CW Sorcerer.
                          Cash a little more dude, maybe R2 will make you a statue someday. You have level 8 marriage ring and R2 doesnt give a **** about you, how do you feel ? Next time use some of your brain you have before you recharge 39829438294832984 balens, because if you havent noticed R2 doesnt care about you, me or other players.. they just want you to recharge as much as you can, sell your house, car, wife, dog, parking spot and as favour they just give you crappy events and rewards. Honestly some of us get what we deserve.
                          Last edited by sunshinε; 11-21-2014, 04:40 AM.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• It's too late for this HoF
                            I hope not too many will leave (still wondering for me) but i don't really want to stop, i'll see if they take care about what we said for this event
                            If the next HoF is better, or if they put great event free or cheap for the community it could be great

Let's hope the next one will be between 100K and 500K not between 5M and 15M BR (When our first crosser server player will probaly have around 700K, and we will maybe be able to reach 350K for free !!!!)
                            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                              It's too late for this HoF
                              I hope not too many will leave (still wondering for me) but i don't really want to stop, i'll see if they take care about what we said for this event
                              If the next HoF is better, or if they put great event free or cheap for the community it could be great

Let's hope the next one will be between 100K and 500K not between 5M and 15M BR (When our first crosser server player will probaly have around 700K, and we will maybe be able to reach 350K for free !!!!)
                              Oh please, noone is quitting, players keep recharging no worries. R2 is not that dumb as some of us think, when HoF was posted they said we are going to be helped to reach higher BR and when i look now the help from them is to spend a lot of balens for events such as Big Spender till 100k balens, Wheel of Prosperity, some mounts on sale and more to come (such a help ah ?). They did limited gem event so some of us cant take advantage and make all gems level 10 or higher because we would have grown in br and reaching on some of the br requirements for HoF. My point is, help from R2 = give events for players to spend cash if they want to get some crappy rewards or get help on your own money, depends which one you like
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• If they chase only money, they'll put SS sale with SC event during 23-24th
                                And maybe some mount sale event like they've allready did, but with other mount

It's the only way i see how poeple can get tons of BR (with SS sale, mount and the third fate level) witout that it's kinda hard for evrybody even casher
                                And even they do that, it will only help casher :s
                                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Working...
                                X