This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crashman1 View Post
    I don't think there was a HOF II, how are we on HOF III then?
    First HOF: March 2013, Second: September 2013... Making this the third.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
      It can be use, it shouldn't count that's not the same
      It's not player who try to trick or cheat they just try they best "just in case"
      It's supposed to not count, but it's to R2 make a good BR capture, if player wanna use WC, scroll, Pot and other trick they can do what they want it won't count anyway ...
      But if it does it's not the player who cheat or the player fault ... evrybody can do it, but you have to pay for it -_-'
      Paying player have always advatage on other, so i guess even it's supposed to not count and it count, we can't do anything against that as long as they pay ....

For sylph bot i've read tons of post about it, seems the player who did that is often the top player of each server, so same trouble, they spend too much to get banned so it won't happend
      But i don't think it help them for HoF, cause if it's top player, take a look on top player sylph, most of them have maxed orange sylph, and stronger 2nd and 3rd sylph .... they've allready buy tons of sepu/marha for their main sylph so these "cheat" sepu don't help them for the br of their main sylph

So all is in R2 hands, on how they'll calculate it, and what they'll do ...
      As long as they never give us any information i guess we will see it later today :s

But i don't really care if they count WC or not, even with full pot/buff/wc i don't think i can claim awards ^^
      So for me, i don't care if it count or not, but for other player who's spend a lot, if they can get a title, a mount or a better award with wc, i wish it will work for them, they've spend a lot to be there (time and money) some are helping all the player by beeing naked in tok... so if wc can help them to get something (they have to pay for the WC !!)
      I wish them to get the award and i won't be jealous (i guess xD, not too much ^^, i'll try at least)
      +1 !!
      Let's hope some times they do mistakes in favor of players too..
      Boycott in S422

Comment

• R226329038

totally agree...and nice made up word.
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• @R226329038:

Just as an add on - you are NOT alone

Had a "top-notch-char" on Kong ... what is it ... 2+ years ago I guess ... cashed quite a lot and reached an amazing 60-70k br at lvl 70 (if I remember it right), which made me usually top3 for my whole playing time ... long story short, after a 1,5year break, I had to start new - since July! I've build a new char on a fresh R2 server (so less balens for the same recharge) ... with lvl 72 I'm now at 157k br (unblessed) and our top player is at 200k br (unblessed) at lvl 74 ... jeez, in the old days you were king, when you could beat that stupid stunning eye on lvl 100 cata unbuffed ... and now I see testing vids on youtube with TheThrell who shows resistances on afk-ing boss LL nm and almost killing it !? The game got a whole lot easier, which means more grind with less competition and a lot more boredom, which gives time to complain

and just to add to your list: no title-power-boosts, 3 mpd-runs with less xp-gain (so more work to do), double amount of arena-runs with less rewards (...), no fishing, no blessing wheel, no cross-server-arena-shop, no wilds or wilds-shop and I'm sure I have forgotten several more things.

I still feel like being fkd by R2 on a consistent basis, but overall they did a great job expanding the game and implement stuff, which makes things available free players on the earlier days could only dream of.

btw if someone would have told me, R2 would implement such whip/SC/gem-events as we had in the early past, I would've have simply laughed at him and blacklisted him for being totally insane :P

In the end you have to cash, if you wanna play on top - but its YOUR decision if you wanna go for that or just play for free and have a good time with some online friends ... if that doesn't work for you, stop being so jealous and pointing all your anger at R2 non-stop! (even though they DO deserve a serious beating from time to time )

Comment

• This is great.. Again you made THE same thing as last year with HOF. However, I saw update about event and I laugh so much... I wonder how you feel now? It has to be frustrating to do bad work again.. Regards

Comment

• UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:
              1,000,000 Gold
              1,000,000 Daru
              100000 Kyanite
              Mount Hoof x30
              Soul Seal x20

Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread.

LOL ... why i'm not surprised

Question with no hope of answer .... do we have to keep the setup of the toon till the "later" announced or the 10th December or the BR have already been taken ?
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:
                1,000,000 Gold
                1,000,000 Daru
                100000 Kyanite
                Mount Hoof x30
                Soul Seal x20

Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread.

Question with no hope of answer .... do we have to keep the setup of the toon till the "later" announced or the 10th December or the BR have already been taken ?
                answer : they probably aren't sure either
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                  UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:
                  1,000,000 Gold
                  1,000,000 Daru
                  100000 Kyanite
                  Mount Hoof x30
                  Soul Seal x20

When the BR will be taken?
                  It's allready done today, we have to wait for only the award
                  Or they'll take it during the 2 next week at unexpected time, or the 10th ?

WE NEED AN ANSWER AND WE DESERVE IT ASAP
                  Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• weak *** **** can we at least get the game back up since the mant. was total ******** anyway just shut us down so they could **** **** up even worse what the ****
                    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• lol you gotta be kidding, so let me get this str8.. people have ****** up their astrals and gems to pass 300k, 350k, 400k and now they start over ? So who`s gonna give the gold and star points lost so far ? You better take the br for this maintenance and go **** yourself after.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• so far they only said the reward are delayed, but i still hope they could ONE TIME give us a FULL information report where we don't have to TRANSLATE some part
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          so far they only said the reward are delayed, but i still hope they could ONE TIME give us a FULL information report where we don't have to TRANSLATE some part
                          Those ******* cant even spell their own name and you want informations ? :|
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• "We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game"

I have not yet stopped laughing at that part of the update. Only one thing left to say.....Epic Epic fail
                            IGN: Cardinal
                            Server: Kabam S26

Comment

• hmmm sins the winer list wil be posted after maint wich BR it will caunt ??? my english is bad but at least i think a bit bifor complain and sins compens wil bi deliver during next 2 days TO THE WINERS ???????
                              ❤PaTeNcE❤
                              Even the future has an end

Comment

• I have asked for some clarity and explanation on what precisely has or has not happened. I'll update here when I get some answers. If you can think of any relevant questions, I'll pass them on, I have asked so far:

Do the players need to do anything about this?
                                Have the qualifying BR's been taken?
                                If not, when will they be retaken?
                                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                                | | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X