Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried about one of my friend/guild mate... Him and another player in the server are almost at the same BR and they are 1st and 2nd in Br ranking in my server, and they are REALLY REALLY REALLY close of the same BR... I don't know yet if he or the other player had the higher BR at the time they collected the Data...but if my friend was the one with the highest BR, I really hope he will get the clothes for been the first
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• [Event] Hall of Fame III
      Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:
      1,000,000 Gold
      1,000,000 Daru
      100000 Kyanite
      Mount Hoof x30
      Soul Seal x20

Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread.
      Are they telling us 2 weeks in advance that the prizes are going to be late?

Comment

• Since pots scrolls and warrior call buff been sold they should count.

Comment

• its bcoz of CW that they are selling pots and scrolls . . .

Comment

• Man people get so upset. You may have noticed in all other sporting and events the HALL OF FAME is all the TOP people, not the mid, not the lower. Drop into any Hall of Fame out there, you will not see the millions of players that were not in the top 1%. Its how it works, don't get frustrated over it.

Quitting over this, wow, people are really crazy, so you couldn't get in the top 1% of the list.. No big deal. Do you yell at your top sporting team because they are the winners and all others didn't get the prize? sheesh

Quitting for this to me is a simple excuse or a reason for the people already quitting!

Comment

• And for all the negative remarks about cashers, man people need to live in reality and they think fantasy is reality!

Is R2 a charity? Nooooo, they are a for profit corporation.. Are server farms free and free to operate.. noooo they cost millions..
              So for all the complaining free players out there, cashers pay to keep this game operating and give you the privilege to play for free, without them you have NO games. Go figure it is setup that you can't catch them as a free player. Try to buy a Roles Royce on food stamps! Oh man you can't but there are people who can, so they get ahead, wow weird, reality.. sheesh.

Comment

• High Battle Rating

They don't need all of that stuff from the hall of fame. They get stronger while low battle rating players stay the same. I have been playing off and on for years and yet to see events for us. They have World boss, Sylph atoll boss, Guild Battle, Cross server guild battle, Wilds, Necropolis,Sylph arena, Tower of kings, Spire, Class Wars, Dragon what ever i can't enter, Single player arena, multiplayer arena, and much more that they get top awards for. Give them more so that i never catch up to them that will help me out alot. Thank You.....
                ❃I am Winter Snow!!! This Snow will never melt>>❆ Ӝ̵̨̄

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabbery View Post
                  Man people get so upset. You may have noticed in all other sporting and events the HALL OF FAME is all the TOP people, not the mid, not the lower. Drop into any Hall of Fame out there, you will not see the millions of players that were not in the top 1%. Its how it works, don't get frustrated over it.

Quitting over this, wow, people are really crazy, so you couldn't get in the top 1% of the list.. No big deal. Do you yell at your top sporting team because they are the winners and all others didn't get the prize? sheesh

Quitting for this to me is a simple excuse or a reason for the people already quitting!
                  what sport are u talking about here? CashThrowing? or PingPongBetweenFailEvents ? ( ex: HOF and SC event

Comment

• - so if the br is already recorded.
                    - will i get the prize for the event for being TOP BR PLAYER that day or
                    - will it go to another person if they have a higher br by the time the prize is handed out?
                    ShadowBound
                    Server 55
                    IGN:Reflex
                    Level 70
                    BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
                    Server 58
                    IGN: You
                    Level 75
                    BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by AznRanger View Post
                      - so if the br is already recorded.
                      - will i get the prize for the event for being TOP BR PLAYER that day or
                      - will it go to another person if they have a higher br by the time the prize is handed out?
                      Normaly as it's allready recorded it will be the first from the 27th rank who will get the award (not the first from the 10th)
                      But a mod answer could be great
                      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• from what I can see
                        only those that obtain at least 250k br will get compensated mail
                        whether u are 250 300 350 400 or 450 k br all JUST 1 Mail of compensation

However if u are the highest BR of ur server ( whether merge or not )
                        U will get 2 mails

That means all BR is already taken account

Otherwise there should be no difference in the compensation mail
                        < 250k br 0 mail
                        >250k br to 450kbr = 1 mail
                        > highest br of that server = + 1 mail

hope this bring some light to all that is confused
                        and its so sad that even moderators or mentors cannot answer in such a way that is clear for players

For all those that is crying about this event > u nid to back off and stop acting like a baby be a man or woman and suck it up
                        For all those that is crying about those that is crying on the event > u nid to stop acting like ur action is deserving
                        coz R2 is certainly not deserving ur attention to defense them

Seriously u are the even worse than those that is crying becoz u have a lot of money or becoz u are so passive that u take everything up ur little azz naturally
                        in case anybody dun understand what I mean

In a more literally form > ppl slap u left and right and u will say meh slap me more coz I enjoy ur abuse
                        Last edited by Xeptone; 11-28-2014, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Hmmm, so rewards are delayed on the day a big spender event comes out containing....the rewards (or at least some). Coincidence???
                          Last edited by DE4CON; 11-28-2014, 06:16 AM.
                          IGN: Cardinal
                          Server: Kabam S26

Comment

• Originally posted by DE4CON View Post
                            Hmmm, so rewards are delayed on the day a big spender event comes out containing....the rewards (or at least some). Coincidence???
                            Yes. Some of the "rewards" are simple upgrade/consumable items, that are on sale more often. None of the special rewards like the mount is for sale... So lets not start up the tin-foil-hat conspiracy theories, shall we...
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Yes. Some of the "rewards" are simple upgrade/consumable items, that are on sale more often. None of the special rewards like the mount is for sale... So lets not start up the tin-foil-hat conspiracy theories, shall we...
                              Hehe Esme, I wouldnt dream of it
                              IGN: Cardinal
                              Server: Kabam S26

Comment

• What happened to the winner's list that was just posted? Is it set to admin only now?

Comment

Working...
                                X