Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope this is a late halloween prank ! and the real event coming soon. this is annual event u should induce all to participate but the gifts is so lame that even if i might hit 300k BR i dont care if i didnt . 8 mil gold i can get double that in a single WB 100 mount hoof i get this in 2 days max . 50 chest come on i failed 5 times already so no way i want this . so only advanced SC but 80 doubt by you greed it will even increase a lvl so all your annual gifts i can get easily in a day even if i missed on it and that whole bunch of gifts worth only 40$ for me so i will take it from market and u can keep that event for u

Comment

LOL.. guys are u drunk again?
      This is funny event.. good job, keep going
      Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

grats to u r2 u making more and more player quit this game u did a great job

Comment

NO Yamada do quit. Your pal Babs ))

Comment

the one that was thinking this HoF it seemed that he smoked to much and his brain doesnt work that good

Comment

Appreciate how this event has turned into a load of **...250k is minimum to get rewards?? Could R2games be anymore greedier and selfish with how they run this game....And even the rewards blow lol. In the future you need to think about all players not just the players who cash the most....

Comment

Originally posted by JinnOk View Post
                IGN: GingerBread
                Guild: Elites
                Class: Archer
                Server: S85

457,000 Battle Rating

this is with warriors call on pretty sure.... which will not count if they go by the rules. LAST TIME, it still counted, as lots of MUCH lower players got it due to using crazy buffs
                Archer hoarder

Comment

So Much Lol :P no one will get anything

Comment

i agree this is complete ** been playing for 2 years br 230k your gonna **** most of your players off

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      robby is close right?
                      Highest in US West atm is Wartawan, with 398k br..No idea who that robby is though

Comment

• all i can say this is only for HALL OF CASHERS!

Comment

• good going out of your thousands of players less then 100 will get anything this event n
                          eeds redone b4 u really lose $$$$$

Comment

• are u kidding me 250-450k battle rating im playing this game from 2 years and i don't qualify this is some kid of a joke who the **** have 450k br no one this HoF shoud be after u give us more ways to obtain vulcan stoves and hammers to make holy cast and increase br damn u r2

Comment

• Soo nice 250k br +... ty for nothing
                              ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

• This is an absolute B-S event... The Requirements are WAY TOO high and the rewards are GARBAGE.. In other hall of fames, people had a realistic chance to acquire the rewards, which included clothing and multiple mounts.. Now, you ONLY get a mount if u surpass a mind numbing 450k br?? And as if that wasn't bad enough, only THE TOP br per server gets a set of clothing?? You ♥♥♥♥ kept us waiting for THIS ♥♥♥♥???? I MIGHT pick up the 250k title, if I get another 13k br by then... And a bunch of consumables that I could get in a day or two from Dragon Invasion... So really, ALL my efforts, for a ♥♥♥♥ title?? KMA you ♥♥♥♥, this event isn't fit to be used as virtual toilet paper!!!!
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-03-2014, 02:58 AM.
                                Pyranthos
                                S372 Spirit Divide
                                Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Working...
                                X