This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can always count on R2, to make your day hahahahaha

No serios why do we have such big br stats, when china had it 200 k max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mostra View Post
      all i can say this is only for HALL OF CASHERS!
      aggree shoud be called this way not hall of fame

Comment

• I'm glad I started drinking before I saw this tonight. Too bad I need to drink a lot more to pretend it's worth parting with my cash for. Funny thing is that when they nerfed our wb I said the only thing I need to cash for now are mounts but even this is now out of reach.

Wait....I just got it. They are giving every player 200k more base br for nothing so it's possible for most of the player base to participate. Man I love tequilla worms.

Comment

• so i have 25 days to gain 38k br and i can get lowest prize... not bad for very light casher ( maybe spend $5 every 2months other than vip and spirit that i get each month)

Comment

• Atrocious.

Comment

• another joke event made by retards, keep up the good work of ******* ppl over

Comment

• the only thing as casher and 276k br at moment( will aim to get 300k br). I would like to ask to give extra rewards for those what previous HOF did had - starting from 60k br.
                Because non-cashers do play too - and without them its not so fun around...
                [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Character: Lanankuras
                Class: Archer
                Lv:80
                Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• A small number of players are going to spend a very large amount of money.....so overall it probably makes some business sense (at least in the short term).

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitefulErne View Post
                    A small number of players are going to spend a very large amount of money.....so overall it probably makes some business sense (at least in the short term).
                    but there are quiting big cashers too because of this ridicilous hof
                    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                    Character: Lanankuras
                    Lv:80
                    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• i think this event have high chance to win in nomination "Worst event in a year"

main reward on 400k. other absolutely useless. 400k now absolutely crazy br to reach. may be just top 3 cw can get it and get +200(or more)(+hoofs+lvl in stables) bonus stats agains all others. i think thats a real perfect event to demotivate me for further cashing, and many others to leave this game at all.

s2. Safari. 336k br.

Comment

• So many happy customers
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• so no low rewards like wings of apollo, apollo clothes set, darknight panther, warlords medal for non cashers or new players .. lots of those free/new players been hoping for hall of fame to get those rewards (they busted there butts to get the BR needed) but now they probably going to quit over this which will hurt the player base in ALL servers
                          Server: Oceanic
                          IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

• This is a total bul-**** event this will qualify only for the Old Servers How about the new server even our balenor`s strongest warrior will not qualify for this crappy event not to mention he is a big cashier player and he only got 170k BR do you think this event is been fair to everyone?..think about it please!!! most of your loyal players is a medium cashier so 250 to 450k BR is to much..

Comment

• I see alot of pointless hate in these forums. Some ppl just hate to hate and have really no real good reason for it. People cry about events not being fair, events being for cashers only, game too p2w etc etc...cry this cry that

BUT I do believe in this particular case, ever ounce of wraith and hate that can summoned upon this forum thread is completely deserved and then some. This seriously better be a late halloween prank and even then I probably won't forgive this. Never have I seen such a ridiculous and blantent disregard of pretty much the entire player base then this event here. Even if u made the requirement for the lowest tier rewards, would u even give a flying brownie? I no i sure as heck won't and as far as i concerned, im still waiting for the HoF for this pos sad excuse of one is definitely not it.

Comment

• Hof

Well i guess this is good bye. R2 you have managed to rock my server and we got 6 servers merged together so far 60% of players say they are going to quit after this insane br for hof. Not even on the original wartune server where the guys have much higher brs didnt put hof this high. You only interested in getting richer have fun making more ppl quit the game see how well it works out for you.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-03-2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X