X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why ???????????????????????????????

Comment

what about the teleport bug? its still not fixed.
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

5 minutes notice is completely unacceptable!

A team of guildies had just entered DI when the 5 minute warning appeared. 30 minutes would have been sensible, but 5 minutes is completely ridiculous.

Some small effort to keep people playing Wartune is essential....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        FireAndIce
        Mage
        2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
        Kabam S8
        Legends
        Moderate casher

Comment

Screenshot everything just in case. Really nice to have MT in the middle of the day (not really.)

Comment

funny how you guys changed to title from compensation to emergency maintenance guess we get nothing

Comment

need claim reward mtw lolz..

Comment

you should have put at least 10-15mins notice. enough to finish quest or claim rewards. what will happen to my mtw rewards? can still get it?

Comment

ya great notice no one can finish DI spire tok or anything in under 5 min and the fact that it during atol and wb coming means nothing right
                  CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                  name RubyRed
                  type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                  Name gippal .........Name backlash
                  Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                    5 minutes notice is completely unacceptable!

A team of guildies had just entered DI when the 5 minute warning appeared. 30 minutes would have been sensible, but 5 minutes is completely ridiculous.

Some small effort to keep people playing Wartune is essential....
                    i agree...completely and totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon now r2

Comment

hmhmhm no WB this means. I want 4mill gold and daru and 290 divinity shards for it ASAP!!!
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

5 mins warning... u must be kidding me. For stuff u know a long time that ppl have issues with. Great job. Btw i just lost 200 Stamina recovered from potions i buyed in wild shop. U really wonna be financed only by 400k + players?
                        | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

5 minutes is a joke i start a new server today and use my vip cards enter the Dungeon reach the Boss and then game over.Next time give the Player the time to finish there things and don't let them use vip intems just before server shotdowns

Comment

I was in TOK.... I lost the attempt didnt I

Comment

damn this unexpected maint. World Boss missed due to this and its the only one per day I can do!

I harvest 4-5mil gold and daru per this WB, and not a word about compensation!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                                You shouldn't lose any outstanding rewards to be collected.
                                what aboht the ppl that started di? i just lost around 8m from taht and 7m from wb becasue we gonna mis that too+ the wb tomorrow will have lower hp

Comment

Working...
                                X