Wartune Flames of War Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xgigi View Post
    Not too sure how is going to help u... there is a sc event coming but there is no exchange........
    It'll help me since im not maxed sc level yet.

Comment

I had the same ****** problem...i have lost 640 level 4 gems (((....

Comment

Originally posted by ArrianeS392 View Post
        gem event is once daily only???? OH BIG HELP FOR HoF GUYS!!!!! what a freaking joke
        I had the same problem...and lost all my gems (640 level 4 gems) no the event will be = 0 for me. Why R2 is not saying anything about this....why they don't check forum?

Comment

Originally posted by harucko View Post
          lol it said 11/14 gem syntesiz
          R2 like to play jokes on us....and i'm one of the ones who fell for it. lost all my level 4 gems...

Comment

WTH?????????????????????? why is gem event limited?????????????

that game will be more and more a joke... which is again more reason to quit the game..........

Comment

Hopefully they will straighten this out. Normally there is a Soul Engraving Event and A Soul Crystal Exchange event happening at the same time. Many people have maxed out the Soul Engraving at 200% and need to exchange Soul Crystals for rune stones, gold or something else. The Love my Mount Whip event does not have a matching exchange event. You max out your stables and stats and the only way to use more whips is to get more mounts or upgrade the mounts to higher levels. This means buy boxes for most people. I have 460K Soul Crystals and 1,600 level 4 gems. Needless to say, I'm a little worried about things like taking away unlimited rewards attempts or the lack of exchange events for excess soul crystals or whips. I've already opened up every inventory slot I can to hold Soul Crystals and all the other junk I need for advancement. So they are not going to get any more balens out of me for that unless they create a 4th page. It's rapidly moving out of insane to the twilight zone with some of the changes they have been doing lately.

Comment

this time u did it r2 limited gem event and no mount whips replaced with runestones good one and again big spender event 4382904290 big spender events for 2 weeks good luck spenders prepare your walets with 1k$

Comment

for the new players to never do event gems with no whips is..****

Comment

Originally posted by xSRIx View Post
                    for the new players to never do event gems with no whips is..****
                    Ya, that is not going to go over too well. I see R2 getting more $$ from this in a number of ways. 1) Buy mounts and more mounts and more mounts to keep the stables going. 2) Buy all the slots in inventory just to hold the Soul Crystals, Whips and Gem Packs 3) People will need to buy the lvl 6, 7, 8, gem scrolls who have limited gold reserves because they can't convert the gems to what they need before the event.

Comment

we started playing a little time and new that serves ta leaving now so you guys wanting to change the event to catch runestone where q u buy it in the shop arena is an offense to nois we are Brazilians and start playing a little while ago and TAMOS investing in wartune want the msm had before q q events was the cycle of winning [Mount Training Whip] [Soul Crystal] pack gem if you do not want to harm niguém two places at the same event where nois that we can choose what we want to get niguém will be hurt By: â˜*Gangrenaâ˜*

nós que começamos a jogar a pouco tempo e os novos serves que ta saindo agora vcs tao querendo mudar o evento pra pegar runestone sendo q isso vc compra no shop da arena é uma ofença pra nois que somos brasileiros e começemos a jogar faz pouco tempo e tamos investindo no wartune queremos o msm eventos q tinha antes q fazia o ciclo de ganhar [Mount Training Whip] [Soul Crystal] pack de gem se voçes nao querem prejudicar niguem coloca os 2 no mesmo evento onde que nois podemos escolher qual queremos pegar niguem vai sair prejudicado By: â˜*Gangrenaâ˜*

Comment

WOW WHAT A CRAPPY GEM EVENT...BAD ENOUGH ITS NO LONGER WHIPS BUT RUNES THAT WE CAN ONLY COMPLETE ONE A DAY.
                        WITh HALL OF CASH coming up or is CASH OF FAME? This definitely only caters to the cashier. Keep GOing r2 your game will be down to just a few players soon

Comment

I really need to quit playing the game on this publisher there are so many other light years better wartune publishers. No whips on gem event, limited, also they put up again golden road but no underground palace although last month ug palace was before golden road and so on and so on.
                          Last edited by Darkwise; 11-13-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

MESSAGE TO WARTUNE/R2 WHATEVER: I AM A "VALUABLE PLAYER" HOW YOU CALL US, NOW... HERE IT IS: UNTIL YOU FIX THESE EVENTS AND GIVE US NORMAL GEMS EVENT AND SOUL CRYSTAL EXCHANGE EVENTS I WILL STOP BUYING BALENS. I AM PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS (check my account...)

MY ADVICE TO ALL OTHER CASHERS, PLS STOP BUYING UNTIL THEY FIX THE EVENTS TO NORMAL. THANK YOU AND R2/WARTUNE... IS SIMPLE LAW OF PHYSICS NEWTON 3RD LAW. (check it out, you might learn some things...)

AND R2 OF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT MARKETING AND MAKING MONEY IN A NICE WAY (while the customer is happy), PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE (again you have my e-mail/account no)

Comment

Originally posted by xgigi View Post
                              MESSAGE TO WARTUNE/R2 WHATEVER: I AM A "VALUABLE PLAYER" HOW YOU CALL US, NOW... HERE IT IS: UNTIL YOU FIX THESE EVENTS AND GIVE US NORMAL GEMS EVENT AND SOUL CRYSTAL EXCHANGE EVENTS I WILL STOP BUYING BALENS. I AM PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS (check my account...)

MY ADVICE TO ALL OTHER CASHERS, PLS STOP BUYING UNTIL THEY FIX THE EVENTS TO NORMAL. THANK YOU AND R2/WARTUNE... IS SIMPLE LAW OF PHYSICS NEWTON 3RD LAW. (check it out, you might learn some things...)

AND R2 OF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT MARKETING AND MAKING MONEY IN A NICE WAY (while the customer is happy), PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE (again you have my e-mail/account no)
                              What is a normal gem event? normal sc exchange event?

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                                What is a normal gem event? normal sc exchange event?
                                Normal gem event is unlimited. That is only type of gem event I have seen. Why give us so many gems if they just make the event limited? The answer is money. They want to make out inventory burst at the seams so we will spend money on more inventory. Or go ahead and make level 5 and higher gems without an event.

I agree with xgigi, but it will never happen. There will be people that complain about anything and everything that is wrong with this game but will spend in a heartbeat when something comes out. There are always going to be people that have more money than they know what to do with.

Comment

Working...
                                X