Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadowking01
    replied
    when the servers wil go page me:P

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by AceDeMaximus View Post
    what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u really want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2
    I asked what kind of servers they have, they answered: they are square and black and make a lot of noice and some cables go into it

Leave a comment:

• boltonone
    replied
    Originally posted by RO_RAV View Post
    thumb up,

this comm worth 50+ pages of nonsense i read till1
    Hehehe 40 pages of that are meeeee lol

Leave a comment:

• blackie11
    replied
    What u do u fix? I still get lag in TOK,black square,s in The wilds, so bye the looks of thing ,,Nothing,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• ebeb-
    replied
    cmmon how long it take u to fix nothing????

Leave a comment:

• RO_RAV
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    they replaced shame, communication and integrity for greed long time ago
    thumb up,

this comm worth 50+ pages of nonsense i read till1

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    since none of you have anything to do go and make me a sandwich

Leave a comment:

• R25767301
    replied
    to long for nothing

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u realy want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2
    they replaced shame, communication and integrity for greed long time ago

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u realy want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2
    Looks like you`re new here..

Leave a comment:

• boltonone
    replied
    Originally posted by shadowking01 View Post
    lolz...than u dont have a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no I live in guild chamber under the tree lol

Leave a comment:

• AceDeMaximus
    replied
    what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u really want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2

Leave a comment:

• shadowking01
    replied
    lolz...than u dont have a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• the-wise-one
    replied
    Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
    You don't need to view 20 or 30 columns at one time. And you don't need to scroll like a psycho in Excel, you can simply zoom in and out.

A bank with 4.6+ million customers with an average of 120 transaction per month for 12 months can be processed by a 10 year old AMD Athlon dual core server in under 2 hours. And it still isn't terabytes of processing.

Quote " a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes "

This is funny and totally meaningless.

Let's say a large energy company wants to query it's SAP database for all customers who pay by Direct Debit, but have a closed account. Searching 40 MILLION accounts. Is nothing more than a few lines of SQL code and takes about 20 minutes to complete. That 20 minutes is acceptable, it would not be cost effective to create a super computer to process it faster. And I should point out that these types of queries are run every day all day by multinational companies on systems no more powerful than an old Pentium 3. Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

And, there is no need to get personal because somebody disagrees with you, it shows a lack of respect and maturity.
    more to the point, why on earth would someone in this day and age be so backwards as to use excell for such a large sounding dataset?
    Stick the thing in a proper database, run a query on it, or get the devs to write predefined ones for you to run in a sofware package.
    Excel? I mean seriously? I would struggle to find that acceptable if I was running a corner grocery store...

Leave a comment:

• boltonone
    replied
    I love maintenance it means I get 4-7 hours of real life stuff done. Like showering and eating lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X