Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, is this a regular MT or a silent upgrade? way too long for a maintenance.....

Comment

I love maintenance it means I get 4-7 hours of real life stuff done. Like showering and eating lol

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
        You don't need to view 20 or 30 columns at one time. And you don't need to scroll like a psycho in Excel, you can simply zoom in and out.

A bank with 4.6+ million customers with an average of 120 transaction per month for 12 months can be processed by a 10 year old AMD Athlon dual core server in under 2 hours. And it still isn't terabytes of processing.

Quote " a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes "

This is funny and totally meaningless.

Let's say a large energy company wants to query it's SAP database for all customers who pay by Direct Debit, but have a closed account. Searching 40 MILLION accounts. Is nothing more than a few lines of SQL code and takes about 20 minutes to complete. That 20 minutes is acceptable, it would not be cost effective to create a super computer to process it faster. And I should point out that these types of queries are run every day all day by multinational companies on systems no more powerful than an old Pentium 3. Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

And, there is no need to get personal because somebody disagrees with you, it shows a lack of respect and maturity.
        more to the point, why on earth would someone in this day and age be so backwards as to use excell for such a large sounding dataset?
        Stick the thing in a proper database, run a query on it, or get the devs to write predefined ones for you to run in a sofware package.
        Excel? I mean seriously? I would struggle to find that acceptable if I was running a corner grocery store...

Comment

lolz...than u dont have a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u really want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2

Comment

Originally posted by shadowking01 View Post
              lolz...than u dont have a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              no I live in guild chamber under the tree lol

Comment

Originally posted by AceDeMaximus View Post
                what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u realy want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2
                Looks like you`re new here..
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by AceDeMaximus View Post
                  what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u realy want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2
                  they replaced shame, communication and integrity for greed long time ago
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

to long for nothing

Comment

• since none of you have anything to do go and make me a sandwich
                      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        they replaced shame, communication and integrity for greed long time ago
                        thumb up,

this comm worth 50+ pages of nonsense i read till1

Comment

• cmmon how long it take u to fix nothing????
                          SERVER-S233
                          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• What u do u fix? I still get lag in TOK,black square,s in The wilds, so bye the looks of thing ,,Nothing,,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by RO_RAV View Post
                              thumb up,

this comm worth 50+ pages of nonsense i read till1
                              Hehehe 40 pages of that are meeeee lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AceDeMaximus View Post
                                what kind of server u have R2??dont say u only have intel atom as server..if u really want us to give u more money, please R2, be good with us..support us with fast server..with professional MT team..fixing date of CS GB take a whole day??u must be shame with ur performance R2
                                I asked what kind of servers they have, they answered: they are square and black and make a lot of noice and some cables go into it

Comment

Working...
                                X