Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the soul engraving events?pls consider ...ty

Comment

like how people thinking that stoping spending will hurt anyone beside them? With the luck from boxes, all they need to do is tweak the drop rate just enough, so they get tons more from the whales that don't know any better

Comment

Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
        Why no reply to my repeated requests for consideration for your european customers? All I am asking for is for, just occasionally, the maintenance to take place at some time other than the start of our day.
        The simple good manners of a response would be appreciated.
        maybe it just proves that they don't read these forums

Comment

when will rune x change come in hotevents

Comment

Why no reply to my repeated requests for consideration for your european customers? All I am asking for is for, just occasionally, the maintenance to take place at some time other than the start of our day.
            What difference does it make? In every aspect of the game you only compete with players from the same timezone servers. So nobody gets an unfair advantage for any pvp situation. And I highly doubt that a couple of maintenances affect your BR so drastically that you miss a bracket in HoF events that you would otherwise have reached.
            Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

when are battle grounds going to made more realistic / fairer. as soon as I eneter bg I know which team going to win .and I know if I,m able to get kills as I a lowly 230 k br person they are a total waste of time I will never make 3k honour per day lucky to make in a week lol my average take from bg is 300 honour per battle if I lucky if I do every bg and I get 2 kills I might get there but that means being on the game from 9am till 11pm sorry r2 I have got a life outside this game which does help to fill your pockets with gold
              just help gameplay more even please

Comment

Added Sylph equipment, as well as related enchantment and upgrade features.

means there are weapons/armors for sylps too?

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                  when are battle grounds going to made more realistic / fairer. as soon as I eneter bg I know which team going to win .and I know if I,m able to get kills as I a lowly 230 k br person they are a total waste of time I will never make 3k honour per day lucky to make in a week lol my average take from bg is 300 honour per battle if I lucky if I do every bg and I get 2 kills I might get there but that means being on the game from 9am till 11pm sorry r2 I have got a life outside this game which does help to fill your pockets with gold
                  just help gameplay more even please
                  Well pretty bad for you, cuz after we get the new patch max limit for honour will be 6K per day! Ofc the whole idea is to force ppls to buy double honour scrolls.
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by seek-bastion-down View Post
                    Added Sylph equipment, as well as related enchantment and upgrade features.

means there are weapons/armors for sylps too?
                    Yes. You have to Synth and then to enchant Sylph items.
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                      750k ?? hard 2 believe stop trolling :P
                      dont think hes troling ...... have char in same server and he spend really alot
                      ❤PaTeNcE❤
                      Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by Ch0wdary View Post
                        Mount hoofs dont give u training lvls ... uff
                        but give stats on mounts, so what u can see looking at mount incoudes whips and hooves -> even someone with less mounts then u can get higher stats if used eneugh hooves.
                        Last edited by HijaDelSol; 12-10-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

btv stil didnt get answer after add new silph arena waths is go with titles ??? will bi deleted for game or ?? as i sey in ather post i like my silph overlord title
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤
                          Even the future has an end

Comment

And while you're thinking about that one, how about starting a European server earlier than 4pm game clock time?

Comment

i wished there would be a new place in sylph atoll where u can get apollo and hades
                              ive been searching for almost a month just to have an apollo or hades

Comment

jocero, u so childish

Comment

Working...
                                X