Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jea no more spending even one cent on the game, thay ask more and more every day

Comment

its d.a.mn too long

Comment

and 1 more thing it loos like we have more servers then players on 381 it is very rare to have 40 ppl for atol boss to do DI is also hard nirvana nm we can do in 2 arena you can forget only some times i can have team it come to the point i am playing less and less bcause server starting to be dead

Comment

It's funny how mainetence takes so many time when after we have lag, bugs and other issues .

" Fix various other bugs and issues."

Would Love to see this happening

Comment

hmmm,i guess no wb today
            IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
            Class: Knight
            Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
            PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Originally posted by R224048838 View Post
              well said man. so stop spending your as well as your parents hard earned cash. play in normal mode.
              I'd like there to be an option to start on a server where, for a one off fee, everyone then plays cash-free and we get to see who can build the best character where every player
              has equal resources. Now, that would be a proper game

Comment

uuh 5m to World Boss mainetence still didn't end hope to get 500kgold/daru on reward kkkkkkkk >.<

Comment

time go to work will see new patch after 9 hours

Comment

all i can say to moaners is GET A LIFE BREATHE FRESH AIR
                    it's a bunch of pixels on a screen, what happens or does not happen matters not 1 little bit when you walk away from your pc at the end of the day.
                    enjoy your family your friends in RL those are what actually matters

Comment

• Originally posted by damdasg97 View Post
                      uuh 5m to World Boss mainetence still didn't end hope to get 500kgold/daru on reward kkkkkkkk >.<
                      like compensation you will get lower hp boss . ha-ha-ha

Comment

• hero mode yay free wings for meh
                        Class:Mage
                        Level:80
                        BR:444k
                        Server:S595
                        Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

• lol just only game :P you can wait xD

Comment

• like the inventory slot..
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Oppss... No more personal life, R2 making us to marry here, make home, give baby birth, work hard for 4-5 hrs daily in game to do all events... this sckkkks!!!! but all virtual...
                              AxleBlaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Arzoos View Post
                                I'd like there to be an option to start on a server where, for a one off fee, everyone then plays cash-free and we get to see who can build the best character where every player
                                has equal resources. Now, that would be a proper game
                                that is a great option, i have spend money in this game but there would be great to have one server for non chesers
                                so all players would have equal chance, then y could see how good y are

Comment

Working...
                                X