No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/16 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well ppl from places like g m t timezone are missing out like someone just said ppl in usa timezone are sleeping through these maintenances

Comment

• Originally posted by R218216362 View Post
      second maintenance ?
      Is that the same thing as second breakfast?
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• how many hours -,-

Comment

• Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
          Is that the same thing as second breakfast?

nah 2nd breakfast will actually do some good . second maint wont do much good more increased lagg. no bug fixes. and some removed mistakes

Comment

• Dang I am missing out my battleground now!

Comment

• never 2 without 3 ?
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• breakfast is better than the maintenance :3 :v

Comment

• 7 hours and 10 minutes so far

Comment

• 08:30 main here in UK - I miss WB and Tanks

Comment

• hi game master,
                      s133 Munzur Dersim here. i dont get the slyph arena daily prizes and weekly prizes since the new patch came, i saw lots of people crafted their slyph equipments and enchanted them,those who manage to get equipments also had a chance to benefit from the slyph gear enchantment event,wondering if we re gona get the items we supposed to get or not? additionally,we have a bug of timeless tree of ancient alert appearing unnecessarily during the slyph atol defend event,which annoyingly takes u 6 floors down at once and for really nothing cause ur farm is not ready yet...the exp we re getting is ridiculously low in amount that we wana go further in class skills and talents in this kinda speed, very hard,do something abput the exp pls thx...

Comment

• 10 mins til US East wb...and the website is still down...I've missed bg, tanks, and now we're missing wb and probably arena...
                        Saeltraume
                        Kabam S12
                        Crit Mage
                        **Hercules 72k
                        Sacred Knight 225k
                        TheGuild

Comment

• demand ?..since when does any player "demand" additional gearz...lol..let me know how this "entitled" approach works out for you...smh

Comment

• y r the servers still down been 8 hrs now ,i aint happy

Comment

• fire all your programs you guys do not now how to read codes, stop all the new events and get your act together and read your face book post replays and list to your people who play the game. Stop add stuff were we have to buy balans for the game we are getting sick you guys getting over paid for bad programing. I am a web program my self and I would get fire if I did the things you guys do. Which tell me you real don't care about the games you make you just care about the money you make. I have lost so many guild members because of your poor program so stop with these little comps and fire all your programs and hire real programs but we all know this will not happen because all you real care about is making money and bad program games. get your act together you jack ***

Comment

• Just wondering, is this removal of arena sets temporary (will be restored after equipment exchange event) or permanent?

As you could have imagined, there are people who strive to improve, but lack the power or team to get their PvE set done easily. These people would probably have to wear their PvP sets while they work on their PvE sets. Without access to an arena set, they would be forced to wear outdated lvl20 or lvl30 gears, or the blue, green or white gears from dungeon drops while working on their 40, 50 or 60 sets, which puts them in greater disadvantage and further behind their peers. Even as a strong player, they still benefit greatly from the easily obtainable arena sets, especially for knights, who don't suffer significant rage starvation without PvE sets. Please consider adding the arena sets back. They have been with us for long and generally preferable. We love the game, and love the good things in it. Arena set is one good thing that we don't want it to disappear.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                [*]Removed the level 35, 45, and 55 set obtained from the Arena Shop.[/LIST]

Comment

Working...
                                X