[Event] Legendary Set Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after this morning's maintenance:
    ♦ sylph arena bugged ( spent over 3mil gold on refreshing but it never refreshes)
    ♦ lost 2 pieces of 55 pvp set and gained 2 pieces of 40 set
    ♦ people got x1000 lvl 7 resistance crystals

and this is only what we know about. R2 is fawking us all in the butt and they dont even give a sh1.t .. we'll get a compensation of 500k gold/daru for it as always, as if that gives me back my 55 set or the socket rods.. as if that compares with x1000 lvl 7 crystals as if...

Comment

I like how I spent 3 months getting 70 set to make 80 and they going to give it to you if you have 60 set nice to know hard work counts for nothing on this game

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
        I like how I spent 3 months getting 70 set to make 80 and they going to give it to you if you have 60 set nice to know hard work counts for nothing on this game
        the only thing that counts in this game is the paycheck. r2 doesn't give a rats *** about us, they just want to drain our pockets

Comment

Originally posted by R29984375 View Post
          Battleground - why do they have BR 220 / killing all this 30"s - that's beyond comprehension
          This is not the first time I have seen this. Could you provide more details, preferably with some screen shots regarding this?
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
            This is not the first time I have seen this. Could you provide more details, preferably with some screen shots regarding this?
            what do you need screenshots for? o.o just do bg, you literarly cant miss the players with 200k br spawn camping and killing players with 30-50k br , wont even let them get out of spawn, they get angry and leave cause thats how r2games made it

Comment

Originally posted by archlite4 View Post
              *lots of swearing*
              1) death threats and language like that are completely uncalled for. and 2) I find your anger at this situation absolutely hilarious considering you are the one that created this thread about 6 weeks ago:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....99#post1150299

Where you state:

I've been told by some friends that you had an event where everyone could exchange their lvl 55 PVP Armor for lvl 60 PVE Armor. It would be great if you do this event again! very helpfull for every new server
              Soooo - this event was exactly what you wanted just a few weeks ago - but now you are upset about it? Make up your mind man.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblebee View Post
                1) death threats and language like that are completely uncalled for. and 2) I find your anger at this situation absolutely hilarious considering you are the one that created this thread about 6 weeks ago:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....99#post1150299

Where you state:

Soooo - this event was exactly what you wanted just a few weeks ago - but now you are upset about it? Make up your mind man.
                mr smartass. if you read all posts you see the reply from mods : unique event, 1 time only.
                Now they come and do it without warning and at the same time they take out the pvp sets. this was uncalled for not my anger

Comment

what do you need screenshots for? o.o just do bg, you literary cant miss the players with 200k br spawn camping and killing players with 30-50k br , wont even let them get out of spawn, they get angry and leave cause thats how r2games made it
                  Doing BG, would not show me this, as my main toon is level 71 and in the sacred flame temple. My alt is only level 25, and does not do battleground. However, as the leader of my guild, I would like to see these so called level 80's in the bracket with the level 30s, as our guild does have a lot of middle level players. Further, if this is happening it should be reported as a bug, and from past experience if you do not provide screen shots, they will just trash your bug report. The odds are they will just trash it anyway, but lets at least try to get it in there and it can at least be verified.
                  Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                  Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                  #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                  #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

mr smartass. if you read all posts you see the reply from mods : unique event, 1 time only.
                    Now they come and do it without warning and at the same time they take out the pvp sets. this was uncalled for not my anger
                    Not being a smartass, just pointing out your hypocrisy. And I think you might be the one with the reading comprehension issue as there is not one post on that thread that says "Unique event. One time only"

The moderator stated this:

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    We did have one of these events before. However, with rare events like these, we never know if/when they will return or not. its nice to hope for the best and plan for the worst. Just hang in there and keep your fingers crossed!
                    That doesn't say "one time only" it says they are rare but it may happen again and keep your fingers crossed.

What I find amusing is that just a few weeks ago, you were looking for this to happen so you could take advantage and now suddenly you think it is unfair that "every noob who got the 55 set will get lvl 60 for free"

Comment

Originally posted by fumblebee View Post
                      Not being a smartass, just pointing out your hypocrisy. And I think you might be the one with the reading comprehension issue as there is not one post on that thread that says "Unique event. One time only"

The moderator stated this:

That doesn't say "one time only" it says they are rare but it may happen again and keep your fingers crossed.

What I find amusing is that just a few weeks ago, you were looking for this to happen so you could take advantage and now suddenly you think it is unfair that "every noob who got the 55 set will get lvl 60 for free"
                      kid stop trying to be a smartass, i made 2 posts about this event i don't recall in which one they said it but they did. now go back to your fapcave cause you're not being very smart even after trying so hard, if you are defending the r2's actions ( talking about not giving us heads up) then you can kiss my butt like them

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post
                        check the archer exchange, 2 pieces are level 40 instead of lvl 60
                        You are right! It's a typical copy and paste mess-up.
                        Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                        Character: Urania
                        Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
                          You are right! It's a typical copy and paste mess-up.
                          yeah its just a tiny mistake that costed us archers our 55 armor and socket rods that we will never get back. the compensation for losing this is 500k gold/daru -.-

Comment

i am sure they will change it so that archers will also get the 60 set. .

so you can stop whining about that.

Comment

I'm sure if you check the emergency maintenance thread you'll notice they only mention fixing the christmass tree event. So you cannot be sure of this. All we can do is hope

Comment

Again, it seems it is your reading comprehension that comes into question. In the other post you created regarding set exchanges, the moderator never said it was a one time only.

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik
                                Right now? We don't know. There was one some time ago and this was a very unexpected and rare event. It may have been a one time only ever event, to be honest. All I can say is to keep an eye on the forums, in case the powers that be decide to repeat the event in the future, but for now, your guess is as good as mine.
                                It doesn't say it is one time only. it says it is rare but you keep your eyes open in case this event appears again. Which it did. And now you are upset.

At any rate, they are doing the event again, just not within the timeline that you wanted it. While it is unfortunate, it doesn't make it unfair.

Comment

Working...
                                X