Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for Drink & some else better than w8 here.

Comment

• ssss

servers are back up

not

Comment

• so 3 hours later

Comment

• 3h40 later, i'm waiting for the next update who will add 2 more hours to the maintenance ^^
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• than stop playing and get a live

Comment

• im bored today waiting MT :/

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                STOP BLAMING R2Games its is not their fault the fault lies with the developers 7Road If you wanna yell an scream at some one yell at them "info@7road.com"

R2 runs the game, maintains it, implements features, designs events, and collects money.
                Probably we should make R2 to hire somebody from 7thRoad because R2 can't code.

Comment

• Why we dont have a maintenance event in Hot event - like : who take more/ month - win a maitenance clothes :-))) :P

Comment

• 4 you hit x1000 ?
                    火FireMan - S416

Comment

• We should get x4 of everything in that compesation

Comment

• I'm not expecting this to be back up until 4:00pm EST or later. That's just me

Comment

• Hope they put the blitz option back on catacombs. When you first try to blitz you have to enter level 1 - exit, then you see the blitz option. S401 - Azure Creek. It's a pain enter, exit, then blitz. Might not seem like a big deal, but it is enough that I am mentioning it!

Comment

• don`t worry about money...r2 tomorrow put 2 hot events with BIG SPENDER and all is good...

Comment

• “Patience is power.
                              Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is "timing"
                              it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.”
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• the day i stop wartune, i will be happy to never have to play a game where r2games is involved
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X