Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

All Wartune servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we are addressing bugs. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

UPDATE I - This maintenance will be extended for another 2 hours. As a apology, we will enrich the compensation pack for all the players who have been affected by this emergency maintenance. Compensation details as follow:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Insignia x200
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Mahra x20

UPDATE II - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

• R212396167
    replied
    So is there ever going to be any compensation for that day of arena downtime? My arena team had a mostly good week but since one day had no arena we fell short of diamond group. I have no doubt that thousands of other players are in the same boat.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Ok, now the Sylph Arena is working again, without a new maintenance to fix it. Only explanation seems to be that somebody deliberately turned it off for the day. Are the devs trolling us?

Leave a comment:

• Skatesimple
    replied
    yeah, what works for me…
    while I get stuck at 50% window,
    I open anohter browser and log on from there,
    always works for me. after I manage to log on, I refresh and magicaly I can log on from my main browser.

it works for me, but not for everyone maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    wow ....after maintenance....we just lost all our arena pvp ranking for the pass 2 days....

Leave a comment:

• sleepmonster
    replied
    Originally posted by Trychin View Post
    Folks, if this kind of thing bothers you then don't give them anymore money.

The fact is, this company's primary goal is and always will be to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. Proof: http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

Lord knows if I was a 'whale' I would be offended by this.

Ask yourself, does this company deserve my business? Do they give me a quality product? Do I get a fair value for the money I spend?

The fact is, that this type of highly monetized game is a poor value in my opinion and there are western game companies that set out from the start to give the highest quality game possible from the start while making a decent profit. I suggest you support those game companies rather than help spread this type of business model from China.

Now the question is, how long will this post be allowed? lol I'm guessing not long.
    Yes, the CEO called the whale who spent $100,000 "stupid"

I didn't spend $100k but I still feel offended that I've spent any money at all in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Faynalia
    replied
    Originally posted by BrokSonic View Post
    Well .. worked for about 15 min. then back to same problem.. hanging at "7Roads" with 50% showing...

Re cleared cookies, cashe and flash files, re ran CCleaner 3 times, updated flash player, rebooted system...

Any other ideas?
    I have that happen to me once in a while...I do a hard restart on modem and can get right back in.

Leave a comment:

• BrokSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    It was quite some maintenance earlier today with lots of new graphics. Have you two cleared cookies, cache and flash files yet? Give CCleaner a go if you haven't already.
    Did everything you listed with no success, however re-ran CCleaner a second time and was able to log back on.

Thanks
    Well .. worked for about 15 min. then back to same problem.. hanging at "7Roads" with 50% showing...

Re cleared cookies, cashe and flash files, re ran CCleaner 3 times, updated flash player, rebooted system...

Any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    level 10 gem transporter

add level 10 gem transporter please in balen shop, so many people are unlucky with getting that from necro, please add it

Leave a comment:

• R269781233
    replied
    Arena can't enter. Battleground can't enter. R2 is why I day drink like a champ....seriously?

Leave a comment:

• BrokSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    It was quite some maintenance earlier today with lots of new graphics. Have you two cleared cookies, cache and flash files yet? Give CCleaner a go if you haven't already.
    Did everything you listed with no success, however re-ran CCleaner a second time and was able to log back on.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Foch51 View Post
    having problem with after login, a few minutes later get a network connection error every time. don't get this on any other site.
    Same problem with 88 West server.
    Even tried the "wartune Diag".. sat for 5 min doing nothing....

Leave a comment:

• BrokSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Foch51 View Post
    having problem with after login, a few minutes later get a network connection error every time. don't get this on any other site.
    Same problem with 88 West server.
    Even tried the "wartune Diag".. sat for 5 min doing nothing....

Leave a comment:

• Foch51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Evilkiwi80
    replied
    How much later? Coz so far no damn comp!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X