Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djjudai
    replied
    holy ♥♥♥ R2..why did you deleted the pvp set in the ..arena shop ..how can we exchange if we cant buy ,,the hell with you r2 ..****** you !!!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-16-2014, 12:49 PM. Reason: naughty words

Leave a comment:

• GoDoFmAgE
    replied
    -.- where is the other "package" u suppose to send us?

Leave a comment:

• a777
    replied
    Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
    After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

Well server is back up and the guy that won the 1k res crystal is online and he still has them all, so much for deleteing them
    If its any consolation, they not only took all the extras out for me, but even took out the one i won. And since i had started converting them, i lost the gold too

Leave a comment:

• Heimdall.
    replied
    After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.[/QUOTE]

Well server is back up and the guy that won the 1k res crystal is online and he still has them all, so much for deleteing them

Leave a comment:

• Susanna4256
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    All Wartune servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we are addressing bugs. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

UPDATE I - This maintenance will be extended for another 2 hours. As a apology, we will enrich the compensation pack for all the players who have been affected by this emergency maintenance. Compensation details as follow:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Insignia x200
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Mahra x20

UPDATE II - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.
    so you guys fixed EVERYTHING and now arenas are NOT working sylph arena is NOT working and idk what else is NOT working as we figured this out in being on game for 5 min. and the caps btw are not yelling but only for emphasis and also btw when I used warriors call in DI last night my HP went from 319k to 350k but the person who was looking at my stats from before I put on WC to during battle after I used WC saw NO rise in br so if HP goes up shouldn't br go up also?
    otherwise what is the sense in even using WC?? so I guess I ask paypal for my money back ....again for not providing goods as promised'

Susanna level 80 archer Kabam server 03 east

Leave a comment:

• tasneem1217
    replied
    server is up .... but unable to log in black screen with offer monogram

S327
    Sweet

Leave a comment:

• Ianos1234
    replied
    its your fault for spending money on their ****** game. they can't even send the correct compensation and you expect they whould have a better solution then banning for their own mistakes?

Leave a comment:

• mikh.lezferandir
    replied
    why am i banned for having gotten the 1k lvl 7 res crystals? i didn't do anything wrong.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    I think 5 sep and mahra were too much for us.

Leave a comment:

• R218149878
    replied
    So this "other package" does that contain, the lvl 7 crystal that for now has actually been stolen from us?

Leave a comment:

• Firaxis
    replied
    As if...

Originally posted by Starletakos View Post
    **** happens and i dont rly know who to blame but really... GROW up. stop flooding the post with whatever is in your small brain.
    r2 should give a very good compensation pack with everything we lost everyone in the servers we play (wb/bg/tanks) , remove the res crystals from the players who got it cuz its so OP and will make unbalance.
    also all of u cursing and swearing and crying , u are all addicted and u need some serious help with therapy and thats no joke.
    1) You tell others to grow up yet insult by claiming they have a small brain.

2) You want people to listen to and heed your opinion but are to lazy to spell properly or make proper sense.

3) You claim they are addicted and need therapy while you troll and dispense hypocrisy from your high horse. Insulting and sniveling over others alleged crying makes you no better.

I spend some of my hard earned cash on this game, so if I wish to voice my dissatisfaction over R2's service such is my right.

I can only play at certain times and this never ending down time is chewing right thru it. Odds are I may end up losing an entire day.

The ever increasing and more expensive cash grabs are one thing, but as of late there has been one to many "emergency maintenance" snafu's after another.
    Last edited by Firaxis; 12-16-2014, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• madmn1
    replied
    compensation

well its not as good as the original offer but then if they gave anything when collected would be something,

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    Chaos, server is up....in the cloud nine )))))

Leave a comment:

• blasp
    replied
    [QUOTE=lulu30111;1209606][Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST
    All Wartune servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we address to fix the bugs. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
    Sylph Sepulcrum x25
    Mahra x25

UPDATE - We are really sorry to announce that the maintenance will be extended for another 2 hours. After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused for you. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.

incorrect....20.sepul..an.20.mahra...not.25

Leave a comment:

• a777
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    All Wartune servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we address to fix the bugs. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

UPDATE I - This maintenance will be extended for another 2 hours. As a apology, we will enrich the compensation pack for all the players who have been affected by this emergency maintenance. Compensation details as follow:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Insignia x200
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Mahra x20

UPDATE II - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.
    Hmm you guys didnt even leave the one we won?

And since i had started converting them to dark etc... Will i get the gold back too?
    Last edited by a777; 12-16-2014, 12:08 PM. Reason: adding to questions

Leave a comment:

Working...
X