Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TodayChaos
    replied
    its work on wartune

>>

R2 = Rnoob

>>

Click image for larger version

Name:	4444.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1704951

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    I wont even quote you because its silly to repeat nonsense ******** that makes people feel they are "entitled" to something.

This is part of what is wrong with the world today. Someone makes a mistake (it happens regularly FYI), some other someone tries to take advantage of that mistake to gain something they should not be gaining on normal terms. The 2nd someone loses their unfair gain and wants to sue for another gain they don't deserve.

Work for what you get, be proud of who you are, try to FIX things instead of taking advantage of broken things...
    Firstly, I'm making the assumption this is towards me, considering we've been trading quoted posts for pages now. If it's not, please ignore...

If that is the case, you sir, seriously need to up your reading comprehension. You're insinuating I think people should be taking advantage of mistakes. You seem to be under the impression that I'm supporting exploits. It can't be farther from the truth.

I'm support the prevention of exploits and unfair practice BY R2Games. I'm supporting they hold themselves to the legal standards based on their server location and sales operations.

This is what I had last wrote:
    ... in light of them having posted this item stack, and people having recharged / spent balens in, all very likely, inordinate amounts - they need to fix this a certain way so as to not break any laws governing online sales of virtual items.
    Does it sound like I think people are entitled to these somewhat ill-gotten gains?! No. They are entitled to a fair refund however - not R2 pocketing their Recharge and offering a "comp package" to make up for it. And yes, in most cases they owe something a little more for the inconvenience. For a provider that makes 10 Million a year in pure profit off Wartune, they shouldn't be stingy with the virtual rewards when THEY mess up. Again, not an exploit. THEY messed up.

And while we're on the topic of what is an exploit - because I'm carrying it over from yesterday's in-game conversation... you keep loving to call people out as cheats yet YOU specifically run multiple high-end characters simultaneously in the SAME GROUP during competitive events (Sylph Boss) that gives you a competitive advantage and often gets your a top position to the detriment of others.

So for someone who loves to call people out - it's time to look in the mirror and realize that you logging your toon and your supposed wife and kid's toon all at the same time to bump other people out of rewards IS a blatant violation of the ToS.

No, you don't take advantage of R2's mistakes like this AM (though you likely would have if you knew it was there) - you take advantage of YOUR FELLOW PLAYER FOR YOUR OWN GAIN!

So just stop with the Holier than Thou hypocracy. It's ENOUGH.

Leave a comment:

• malu.s490
    replied
    Its backk..cya guys

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    finally its here

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied
    WAAAHHHHH no new European server.

Leave a comment:

• malu.s490
    replied
    Can we crash the forum this way..then lets go for it

Leave a comment:

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    so after this emergency maintenance will be no more new server right? )

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Rofl...server are back online now...look like they were waiting for that 100th page like us after all XD

Leave a comment:

• Blachthorne
    replied
    So now it has been 5 hours since you posted your message about it being 2 hours...no update....no repair....and apparently no customer appreciation

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    servers up lol

Leave a comment:

• Wylf200
    replied
    Didn't feel well yesterday so didn't play much and didn't get stuff done. Forgot about maintenence, got up at 3:30 this morning to play just in time for the servers to go down before I could log on....so I know I dididn't get any glitched stuff. They better up that package of comp though. 500k gold and daru for missing a wb that I get 4-5 million on is a joke. Not to mention missing everything else, bgs, tanks, arena.

Leave a comment:

• bagofglue2
    replied
    Originally posted by roronoa77zoro View Post
    how are you moon
    im great

Leave a comment:

• A_Gile
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Originally posted by Jinnos7 View Post
    Little do we know .... The R2 staff are actually having their Christmas Party, and the entertainment is to take the game off line again and watch just how many people RAGE about it...
    100% accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Shazzael
    replied
    please help its many hours i can't access to the server, it is 402 Usa Wartune, is normal? others people too can't access or only me?
    sorry but what the Game Master means? some our items are bugged will be removed? account suspended? i don't want lose items or my account!! impossible to do login...now what i do? i want play

Leave a comment:

Working...
X