Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Christmas Countdown Events - New @ 12/23!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

due 2 this maintainance i cant get the login bonas

Comment

bad event always chaser...when free event lolz

Comment

let's hope there is only ONE maintenance today ;(
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
          bad event always chaser...when free event lolz
          when servers become free and people work for free. Not even then will it be free events.

Comment

In case you did not notice, Wartune has gone to one-day flash events. Usually a sign of decline of interest in a game by the devs/publisher. Cheers!
            IGN: TreeTopper
            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
            Guild: ESKReborn
            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

free tiket for maintenance

Comment

so no xmas prezzies for free from r2 this year have a great Christmas mr scrooge / r2

Comment

believe me after trying to purchase vip and r2 telling me oops cant help me and took my money anyway i have learned never to cash here

Comment

said that right jacero its useless for us this crismis is not lucky for us

Comment

we are buying something which is useless in reallife hahahahhaa

Comment

lets examine r2 this December events compared to last December. this year = **** **** blah blah, last year = event items in events still, all got reindeer during that period and tons of other nice events. notice the decline and increase of cost?

Comment

More good rewards for non cahsers wartune !!!!!!!!1111

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                            In case you did not notice, Wartune has gone to one-day flash events. Usually a sign of decline of interest in a game by the devs/publisher. Cheers!
                            or maybe because u all cry about events taking to long to rotate this speeds up that process and you all find negativity in everything no matter what they do. Its simple play the game or don't. Spend money or don't. Cashers will have the advantage in EVERY game that its allowed for in game purchases such as these. *not just simply cosmetic items*

Comment

LMAO New years treat that you have to buy

Comment

sit tight non cashers n w8 for cashers to plunder u as our br about 200 to 300 less than cashers

Comment

Working...
                                X