No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is warriors call bug for spirit covenant to be fixed?
    It no longer work in ToK, Spire and DI.

WC Does Work, It Just Dose Not Register Any Br. Due To People Using It For Fake Br Gain
    It Only Activates When You Enter Battle. Check Your Hp In Battle The Next Time You Use It.

This is nice to know.
    I'm sure somewhere in the forum this has been discussed, but it would be nice if R2 might post a sticky thread explaining the changes.
    Is it really that tough for R2 to actually communicate? <---sarcasm, I know the answer to this already.)
    Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 12-31-2014, 05:02 PM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
    HST

Comment

• WC Does Work, It Just Dose Not Register Any Br. Due To People Using It For Fake Br Gain In HoF.
      It Only Activates When You Enter Battle. Check Your Hp In Battle The Next Time You Use It.
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 12-31-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
        • Fixed the discount display error in the Dimensional Merchant panel.
        • Optimized the buttons in the Hot Events panel.
        • Removed all Christmas-related events.
        • Fixed an issue with emoticons appearing in the Sacred Fire Temple Rankings reward announcement.
        • Fixed various typographical errors.

UPDATE I - The maintenanc will be extended for another two hours due to some tech issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your paitence while we are fixing the problem.

UPDATE II - An "Overtime Pack" has been offered to all players affected by the extension of yesterday maintenance as a compensation for the loss of time. Please redeem it in the hot event section.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120992[/ATTACH]

Compensation Detais:
        • 200,000 Gold
        • 200,000 Daru
        • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
        • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
        • Mahra x20
        • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
        S70 Kabam never got the overtime pack. Why is that? I guess same reason we never got the compensation for broken sylph arena while others did.

Comment

• Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
          When is warriors call bug for spirit covenant to be fixed?
          It no longer work in ToK, Spire and DI.

WC Does Work, It Just Dose Not Register Any Br. Due To People Using It For Fake Br Gain

This is nice to know.
          I'm sure somewhere in the forum this has been discussed, but it would be nice if R2 might post a sticky thread explaining the changes.
          Is it really that tough for R2 to actually communicate? <---sarcasm, I know the answer to this already.)
          For things of this nature, one almost always finds more useful information on the Game Discussion board.

Comment

• Can you guys stop doing maint? By what you did solving the tok bug, you don't need maint. The only reason you would use maint now is if you wanted to fix lag, but that's never gonna happen.
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• cant get into my sever 309... for 3 days frm now... why tht so??? can u do somthin?
              I got tru my other 2 server... just this server (309) cant get thru it... please kindly look for it, help me please.. thnks a lot

Comment

• When will R2 have the issue of WB fixing the calculation so it doesn't last less than a few minutes. You have a event on for 5 runs in WB and right now everyone can only get 1 and a bit for runs. That event use to be collectable daily now it will take 5 days.

Comment

Working...
                X