Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/9 @ 22:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fubitz View Post
    That's easy. Nothing. The person in charge of the servers ( well just the one laptop they have) had a hot date. so server maintenance it is. 8 hours if he goes home alone. 12 if he gets lucky.
    u give r2 too much credit....they don't know what laptops are yet....they are upgrading from Apple IIe to MacClassic computers because they ran out of blank 5.25" floppy disks.
    Bullseye® - S77
    Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• they need to give out some good comp for making everyone miss guild battle world boss arena mpd spire tok and any other thing we have missed the comp needs to be big not some lame comp

Comment

• iwant compensation much mt make much lost reward lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by thor31 View Post
          they need to give out some good comp for making everyone miss guild battle world boss arena mpd spire tok and any other thing we have missed the comp needs to be big not some lame comp
          Add triple amethyst time and tanks and BG.

Comment

• the good: r2 has always given compensation after emergency MT, the bad: compensation is usually disappointing, the ugly: they don't take anything said about MT/compensation in forums into consideration but we keep playing anyway
            Bullseye® - S77
            Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• so who wants to tell a story while servers are down
              Figaro - S6

Comment

• chill a bit guys nobody likes this emergency maintenance , just think who is losing from it

Comment

• It's almost spring so : 1) The Chrismas tree is melting so they need to clean the area. 2) Reindeers aren't listen so they need to be catched. 3) The dog is away for WB. All that counted up cost 8-10 hours to fix everything.
                  Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                  Toon: Knight
                  Guild: -

Comment

• Originally posted by R23273877 View Post
                    so who wants to tell a story while servers are down
                    Once upon a time there was a game called wartune that everyone enjoyed playing. Overseeing this game was the evil Lord R2 and he did not like to see people happy. He decided to split the players into 2 groups....cashers and non-cashers. The non-cashers were a peaceful group and only played for enjoyment while the cashers were obsessed with power. Lord R2 decided to make it impossible for non-cashers to beat cashers but he didn't stop there because half the people were still happy. The evil Lord R2 decided to introduce the evil lag monster which even cashers could not beat. With all the players of wartune unhappy now Lord R2 had completed his mission but was still not satisfied so Lord R2 created a forum to complain but never reads so all the complaints will forever go unheard or seen. Lord R2 is now rich and lives happily ever after. THE END
                    Bullseye® - S77
                    Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• LMAO @ Story

Comment

• Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                        I guess everybody missed this:

Valentine's Day - Legends of Balenor

Duration: 2015/2/4 00:00 - 2015/2/9 05:00 (Server Time)

Description: Who will become the first waves of heroes in the Ranking list? Let's see! Based on the Player Strength Ranking list on the 6th day during the event, players whose combat power reaches the qualified rating will get rewards.

75,000 Battle Rating or above:
                        10,000,000 Gold, 8,000,000 Daru, 500,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x400, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x300, Medallion x100, Bead of Influence x30, Kingly Steed Card x1

65,000 - 74,999 Battle Rating:
                        6,000,000 Gold, 5,000,000 Daru, 300,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x250, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x200, Medallion x50, Bead of Influence x20

55,000 - 64,999 Battle Rating:
                        3,000,000 Gold, 3,000,000 Daru, 100,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x150, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x100, Medallion x20

45,000 - 54,999 Battle Rating:
                        2,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Sylph Equipment Shard x100, Pumpkin Carriage x10

Notes:
                        Each character may only redeem once.
                        Calculations are based off data stored during a fixed time period. Please refrain from changing BR from 00:00 - 06:00 on February 9th.
                        Allow up to 72 hours for prizes to be sent after the completion of this activity.

Forum mods copy and paste announcements given to them by the developers. Now imagine that this announcement was copied and pasted into the game code by a developer. 97.4% of all active players would get the top award. This is my guess as to why we are having this maintenance. Rewards could have been sent out as early as today.

Oh, btw, the thread this appears on is locked. Not usually SOP for simple event announcements.
                        +1 I missed this and I bet that you are correct Sir , 75k for top rewards had to of been meant to be 750k so it makes sense that it was caught at the last minute and is being corrected. However that still doesn't explain 8-10 hours and also wether or not it was meant to read 750k it does say 75k so it could be considered false advertising and even though a mistake was made, imo they should still give the rewards to everyone as the stated BR says!!! And if not I cry foul ( though I doubt the game Admins care what I or any of us think) . I hope everyone will see your post and send in tickets for missing rewards!!
                        Last edited by MrBogus; 02-10-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Ok are all servers gonna get good things after this maint i hope we all do 8-10 hours is dumb and its to long

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                            Once upon a time there was a game called wartune that everyone enjoyed playing. Overseeing this game was the evil Lord R2 and he did not like to see people happy. He decided to split the players into 2 groups....cashers and non-cashers. The non-cashers were a peaceful group and only played for enjoyment while the cashers were obsessed with power. Lord R2 decided to make it impossible for non-cashers to beat cashers but he didn't stop there because half the people were still happy. The evil Lord R2 decided to introduce the evil lag monster which even cashers could not beat. With all the players of wartune unhappy now Lord R2 had completed his mission but was still not satisfied so Lord R2 created a forum to complain but never reads so all the complaints will forever go unheard or seen. Lord R2 is now rich and lives happily ever after. THE END
                            lol good one

Comment

• They aren't even bothered to announce it earlier.I waited for WB and last BG for tonight.But as i came,couldn't even find my server on the list.No single information!I though it was deleted.Dammit and i'm pay for these nerves....

Comment

• Oh mt Ok ok thought to get in right about now but ohh well can wait. Wonder about what mt is about
                                Moonlight yeah!!
                                Character Name: Demonss
                                Class: Archer
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
                                Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
                                Server: Wartune s3
                                Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
                                Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Working...
                                X