Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/27 @ 05:00 EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people they just got back from vacation
    forever faithful

Comment

• dont make excuses for them we still havent got our legends of baloner rewards but they dont care they onyl want our money and dont even mentors yall aint helping for nothing your post r behind anyways all we got to do is check european server too see whats coming lazy lackeys

Comment

• We need massive, hyper, giga, mega upgrade ...

Comment

• I am not 100% agree with you. Why? Well because you may spend or not spend that huge amount of money to get a mount, but sooner or later you will get this mount cheaper anyway. It has been like that all the time. And it is fair. You won't get only mount from there, you get a lot more stuff than that, which most of the free players will get with only real luck in this game. Big Spender event is not all about mounts only, bu to be honest there was even a post of it, which showed clearly even to dumb people, how these all "big spender events" are actually a huge lie. There are a lot of things which is not worth so much as it is shown. For example, if we take a pack which is "worth" 4999 balens, then in conclusion we can say it is worth 570 balens, but sold as 1000 balens etc. There are so many examples about it, so before spending such big amount of money you all should think if it is worth it. In my opinion there are a lot more to buy in real life than spend this all in game. BUT I know, it is not my business, do what you want, it was just a recommendation.
          I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
          Game: Wartune
          Allisandra

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingarthor View Post
            U guys dont have time to reply to our mails as well, do u guys think that people playing this game are dumb *** or some thing else so that u dont need to respond them?????? i have been sending mails to u guys since last few days abt CW rewards and compensation to the players who got Choppa from big spender few days back. We need proper reply for the below mail once again.

hello Emma and rest, Waiting for your reply.......

Guys i have no idea what R2 thinks about the players in the game. They think we are dumb *** or some thing like that #14 lol they place Choppa Card in CW Rewards which was given in Big Spender event for 120K Balens that really sucks and not fare. Its good that finally R2 has decided to give new mounts as rewards but the mount shld be a new one which is never given away for cash before. R2 sucks if they do this it makes no sense getting mounts from Big Spender. I care a ball even if u delete my acct now lol but u suck R2 u don't care about players in game.

I demand u guys to compensate with other new mount to all that who got those mounts from Big Spender in case if u give away Big Spender Mounts in CW.........

If u guys care a ball for us then tell us that word directly.....

KingCLoWN
            Server 270 HolyPeaks
            Knight lvl 80 600K + BR

I am not 100% agree with you. Why? Well because you may spend or not spend that huge amount of money to get a mount, but sooner or later you will get this mount cheaper anyway. It has been like that all the time. And it is fair. You won't get only mount from there, you get a lot more stuff than that, which most of the free players will get with only real luck in this game. Big Spender event is not all about mounts only, bu to be honest there was even a post of it, which showed clearly even to dumb people, how these all "big spender events" are actually a huge lie. There are a lot of things which is not worth so much as it is shown. For example, if we take a pack which is "worth" 4999 balens, then in conclusion we can say it is worth 570 balens, but sold as 1000 balens etc. There are so many examples about it, so before spending such big amount of money you all should think if it is worth it. In my opinion there are a lot more to buy in real life than spend this all in game. BUT I know, it is not my business, do what you want, it was just a recommendation.
            I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
            Game: Wartune
            Allisandra

Comment

• i wait my login reward may be lossssssss

Comment

• i can't enter tank battle +28 min count ....
                Also have ""spend" milions ... of daru to "reset" mistery shopp, bud no progression of stars or reset ..?

Comment

• horeee the lagging still running. thx so much

Comment

• seems they didn't fix csgb bug with last maintenance
                    Ingame name: Myria
                    Class: Knight
                    Br: 491k
                    Serveur: Kabam 67

Comment

• Well. whatever your maintenance was all it did was Cause everyone of s573 not to be able to log on since. So. fix it now! this is ridiculous the amount of time down that you've yet to answer posts in other forums here on this topic. We want to log in pls.

Comment

• this is ** that S573 is down when you say maintenance ended hours ago *** admins???!!!

Comment

• S573 is up it says.... I click on it... "Error occured. Please refresh and try again."... Well i have been trying for the past 5+ hours... What is this madness?!

Comment

• am crazy here i spend money for vip yesterday and went to play today and cannot login *** S573 fix this error.

Comment

• The server, 573 people want to play! Maintenance is over and we just can't get in the game.

Comment

• server s363

please fix this ASP my server s363 is deleted from the list of servers am a lvl 80 archer i spended a ton of money in it. please fix this now
                                Am user The Rookie in s363
                                ty

Comment

Working...
                                X