No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some games just let the reset times bounce half a year. It's easier even though it takes a bit getting used to each time. Things don't break and amount of time you get for stuff doesn't get messed up.

Comment

Server 427, Devotion (and devotion events), recovery, and check in did not reset after time change. unable to collect devotion or daily spins

Comment

Originally posted by asigurdsson View Post
        Server 427, Devotion (and devotion events), recovery, and check in did not reset after time change. unable to collect devotion or daily spins
        Same all over looks like

Comment

nothing good happens at 2 am

Comment

I have some tasks that i cannot complete / claim and stuff did not reset!!!! Fix this R2Games / Kabam!!!!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	thingsnotreset_checkingimpossible.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	605.3 KB
ID:	1709370
            Click image for larger version

Name:	tasknotcompleting.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	677.7 KB
ID:	1709369
            Last edited by R237326690; 03-09-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Ya same here, so many things not got reset, last day's devotion level and no dimm war reset... not able to claim devtion and server daily check in also... so sad....
              AxleBlaze

Comment

fix the damm game will you R2 today is worse that yesterday Now i can't collect quests , can't do daily check in , devotion didn't reset, did recieve some dimension rewards today however it was only partial in other words I didnt recieve my full dimension rewards... this is starting to become a game not worth playing

PS none of the Hot Events reset today.....

Comment

What a mess.... a mind-boggling mess. I bet quite a few people will quit after this monumental effort at wrecking the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage
                  2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                  Kabam S8
                  Legends
                  Moderate casher

Comment

Server 13 same issue, almost everything not reset

Comment

• epic fail is epic, must be hard changing time lol

and seems like its even harder to just give us an emergency maintenance

would you guys stop slacking ?

Comment

• Can someone from R2 pls! Hire a 10 year old computer braniac to fix this ****.. Instead of those morons who just keep saying " trust me. I'm an engineer ^^ "

Comment

• Stop haveing exp in the soul crystal event:

I want you guys to stop have exp in the soul crystal event i can't use my s.c if you guys going have exp in it i starting to have way to much s.c cause i will not use them if there going be exp in it when i claim it just have it be 100k gold and/or 100k daru with it and have have res: Crystal plus soul crystal and/or whips in it instead but i will do it even if it have exp only if you add 2 event pack and bond balans packs with it

Comment

• They won't i am 26 idealist with an good ideal to have event be good and a way for them to make even more money from people like me that have/won't get cards to use on it.

Comment

• whats the point of having vip if you cant collect the benefits, and dont say a few gold and daru is compensation for your ** up, we also need our dimension time extended, some ** please think about the comp before you insult us with your crappy gold and daru
                              Figaro - S6

Comment

• the compensation that u will get will be generic, will not be able to compensate for all individuals - if they do, compo will be delayed, there will be a medium, some will like, some will hate it.

and for the ones that hate it, will be straight back on here complaining............

and FYI, i am not affected as im on a euro server, and if i was, i wud not ***** and moan as much as u guys are - IT IS A GAME, NOT LIFE AND DEATH

Comment

Working...
                                X