This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Save them in mail vault (I know...it stinks to ask for kick once every month). They might become a scarce resource in the near future. Look at what happened to the once-abundant whips now.
    I hope not, I sell them for 5k gold apiece...

Comment

• I don't like what ya did there to jewels

Comment

• Server 282 cant summon guild boss after this maintenance...

Comment

• Those are real nice and bouncy

Comment

• Kabam S41 Guild Tree and Guild Beast not reset and cant summon them....
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
              Repair the mini-client !!! Yesterday was ok, now it's virused, can't even download it !!!
              i cant use the client or download it too. im using the google chrome to play and its more lagged than ever... please solve that asap
              Server: S226 Shiver Howl
              Character: çrash
              Class: Mage
              Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

• no cash for R2,sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by 0verkillz View Post
                  Fixed the network disconnect issue in Jewel Hunt.

JUST FOR JEWEL HUNT YOU IDIOTS WHY DON'T YOU FIX ALL THE DISCONNECT ISSUES. WHO THE HECK DC'S DURING JEWEL HUNT. NEVER HEARD A SINGLE PLAYER COMPLAIN. WE SURE COMPLAIN BOUT ALL THE OTHER PLACES WE DC AND YOU MONKIES BEATING ON KEYBOARDS WITH BANANAS DO NOT JACK **** BOUT IT!! WOW R2 REALLY LMAO
                  because the issue was in our favor, people were getting thousands of points and free treasure from multiple star chances

they only fix things that cost them money. people whine about lag, but they keep playing, plus lag slows down gameplay, limiting possibilities for gold/daru/etc.

as long as people keep playing, lag is good for r2, and people that spent thousands aren't going to walk away that easily

Comment

• Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
                    They have multiple servers, and prolly they do some testing as well.
                    given their track record, i doubt that anything but the typos will be "really" fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                      well.. do you know that “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”
                      and people who have to use other peoples' words are too stupid to come up with their own

booom
                      next

Comment

• Wonderful job on doing the maintenance AGAIN OR as it should be know MISMAINTENANCE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                          Let's take a vote...how many people say R2 should fix the jewel colors OR fix lag.
                          well if the jewels colours are messed up than they shouldnt be hiring colour blind people for colourized things....
                          Daxraina
                          S134
                          Elysion
                          lvl 80
                          4370.1 K BR
                          with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

• Horeseshit, pay huge $$ to be top but game is offline, now I have missed hours of playing time and need to sleep so others unaffected by shutdown are now caught up.

Comment

• i need a new patch i guess. "sigh"

Comment

• we will get more patch, no worries

Comment

Working...
                                X