No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/1 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you admit that you are actually insulting us with this genius compensation?
    1- We lost Dimension Returns [Got 4 Expert & 3 Intermediate].
    2- Divinity Souls event one day lost.
    3- Gem synthesis One day lost.
    4- 6K Honor .

Comment

no compensation?
      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 1st of April at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any Wartune accounts that meet all the following conditions:
        1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
        2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
        3. Have not recharged any amount.
        Where is the object of maintenance? You just do it? Nothing new added, no new bugs or lag? Nothing to fix?

Comment

ok lets get real at least shoud have a nice comp -_-

Comment

Originally posted by GKat13 View Post
            Where is the object of maintenance? You just do it? Nothing new added, no new bugs or lag? Nothing to fix?
            yesterday it at least said; adding april fools events
            living on compensation rewards

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
              next patch
              1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 80.
              2. Have been offline for more than 30 days.
              3. Have not recharged 1500000 balens.
              Hahahaha Lolz.
              1. i think Character level ≦ lvl. 60
              3. Have not recharge balens/month
              | łηνσкєя | [S294] Ruined Lagoon | Evolution | Level 53 | BR: 71k+ |
              | Wartune Slow Levellers | |
              | Start Build : |

Comment

you will delete any char have not recharged any balens? or what?

Comment

i need compensation...

Comment

I need the Cupcakes server ON
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-01-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

If you have lost items in game due to a bug, I recommend that you log a support ticket. This is the 'official way' to notify the Dev's etc on an error within the game. I am not saying that they will respond to your request, but if more people log tickets it will identify a problem and they maybe inclined to 'fix/compensate' for the issue identified.

I am sure that the Dev's would not have the time to troll through all pages on the forums to see issues if its not in the Bug section/reported through tickets.

FYI, There is a dedicated section within the forums relating to server merge requests for each zone.
                      [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
                        If you have lost items in game due to a bug, I recommend that you log a support ticket. This is the 'official way' to notify the Dev's etc on an error within the game. I am not saying that they will respond to your request, but if more people log tickets it will identify a problem and they maybe inclined to 'fix/compensate' for the issue identified.

I am sure that the Dev's would not have the time to troll through all pages on the forums to see issues if its not in the Bug section/reported through tickets.

FYI, There is a dedicated section within the forums relating to server merge requests for each zone.

yeah which they clearly dont read either as no european old servers merged left to die we are prepared to spend money dont they need money or ave they run us dry

Comment

Originally posted by Savana77 View Post
                          Game Masters!!!
                          Can you admit that you are actually insulting us with this genius compensation?
                          1- We lost Dimension Returns [Got 1 Expert & 3 Intermediate].
                          2- Divinity Souls event one day lost.
                          3- Gem synthesis One day lost.
                          4- 6K Honor.

You send us a handful of mahras, seps, runes, SCs ffs!!!!
                          If you wanna be fair, send us the dimension chests & medallions, & a real compensation for missed events [Event chests]....
                          But I believe this is too much work for you guys... so you send the stuff we don't need...
                          I ask the same ... dont wanna waste time on u guys sorry for cut and paste ..
                          Knight
                          Emerald Falls

Comment

Originally posted by nightmares12 View Post
                            yesterday it at least said; adding april fools events
                            U replied it urself -

APRIL FOOL

Comment

i hope they don't add fireworks
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by VictisHonor View Post
                                Hahahaha Lolz.
                                1. i think Character level ≦ lvl. 60
                                3. Have not recharge balens/month
                                with their terms and conditions .. u might wake up some day with all servers gone lol
                                Knight
                                Emerald Falls

Comment

Working...
                                X