[4/14 UPDATE] Wartune Maintenance on 4/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Oh i just bought 400 maze keys cuz rewards are awesome....
    me, 800 key

Comment

Originally posted by Artwo-Deetwo View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]132877[/ATTACH]

Is this for real?!?!?
      IMO They Have Incorrectly Added Tormented Necropolis (Typo) By Mistake Into The Patch Notes...

Sounds To Me They Are Only Dropping The Purgatory Keys From Purgatory Maze, And Substituting Them With Krypt Keys. So Still Costing you 150 b/bb To Run......

Maybe They Add Exchange For Those Who Purchased Bulk Purgatory Keys ? One Would Hope Anyway :/
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-09-2015, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
        IMO They Have Incorrectly Added Tormented Necropolis (Typo) By Mistake Into The Patch Notes...

Sounds To Me They Are Only Dropping The Purgatory Keys From Purgatory Maze, And Substituting Them With Krypt Keys. So Still Costing you 150 b/bb To Run......

Maybe They Add Exchange For Those Who Purchased Bulk Purgatory Keys ? One Would Hope Anyway :/
        It's a bit confusing, since "double" drops from necro means, 2x gems we get now? or we get half later...
        and double drops from purgatory is so amazing. 2x legend stones, so useful

Comment

I can confirm necro and purgatory are both free now.

Comment

Originally posted by barksalot View Post
            a really great news
            finaly people who need gem scroll will have a free chance to get them
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by barksalot View Post
              What are necro rewards like now without key? Same or lesser?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Please start a separate thread on that. And it also sounds like a different issue than S578 had.
                This is exactly the same issue. Anyway, it's old news now.
                By the way, I made a thread, I made a ticket, many others made similar tickets. If you can give a different explanation as to why in our server we didn't get a solution and in 578 there was a solution, be my guest

Comment

Necro being free now is great news as long as they didn't take away anything.

Comment

kickfix any

Comment

For a discussion on the new patch, including fancy pictures etc, please see and use this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ch-information
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

not for all servers then?

Comment

Originally posted by potman1142 View Post
                          not for all servers then?
                          First for the test servers only. It's been like that for ages. The rest will get it in a week or two.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            For a discussion on the new patch, including fancy pictures etc, please see and use this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ch-information
                            thanks mod for changing location but makes sense if u can post the link in ur first post so everyone that looks at first post can see more info on the patch since r2 doesn't like to explain it till after it goes to all servers... Ty
                            Character Name: Chris1909
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              What are necro rewards like now without key? Same or lesser?
                              So when using crypt key, you get 2 mdef lvl 11 gem scrolls?

Comment

Bet they will do so you still can only get gem scroll when using keys xD otherwise it's just too good to be true ;p

Comment

Working...
                                X