rune stones dropping from everywhere
    previously cash only items attainable in the wilds shop
    Tons of bound balens from dimension
    Free wines from dimensions
    Necro blitz is about to be free

etc.

Pretend all of those don't exists.
    Originally posted by Tokisaki_Rengoku View Post
    Man when I read that players will no longer have to spend gold to enchant I was ecstatic and yet so terribly sad since I had just spent around 1.2 mil on enchanting right before this update.... Then I read that we will be compensated and now I'm happy again. Glad to see these new updates being implemented, keep up the amazing work!

It originally said Enchanting SYLPH equipment won't cost gold, but if it only costs Luck Stones, then will be interesting.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Uau.....................................................................................
      Excellent topics change. Loved this maintenance.

Comment

Does this ton of gold that players will receive, will not affect the balance of the game economy?

Comment

Why no mention about auction ??? My opinion will better to put in it bound stuff too cause unbound is not enough & free player needs to be traited better without them game will die. THINK ABOUT THINK ABOUT.

Comment

Why so many moaners and haters. Its new stuff, hell 5 years time there will be 20 little characters following us around the screen lol. As for mini games once a week ........... AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! Those things **** me off anyways. Only thing I would like is for the wilds fog to be permanently gone. I spend to much time hunting for mobs.
            FREE NECRO !!!!! EASSSSSYYYYYY EXP for you non-cashers now so surely thats a result ? As for people that hate cashers .... If it wasnt for us, then yah wouldnt have a free
            game to play, sooooo quit your hating and just embrace whatever happens, rather then sounding like pathetic idiots trolling forums just to cry, cuz frankly, R2 dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
              Omg why remove the most fun parts of the game?
              take out tanks, cicuit quests, spire... but why jewel hunt?
              DITTO.... I know a lot of players who simply cannot be bothered with Tanks; many avoid Spire (expect the fast levellers, the type who rush to L.80 with 100K BR); and I have only known ONE Guildie who bothers with Circuit quests (so much time for so few rewards), but ALL of them do Jewel Hunt daily!

Comment

so wat is the truth r2 2 contridicting patch notes i found for ur patch

1 says we dont consume gold on equipement and the other says we dont consume gold on slyph equipement lol so which 1 is truthfull r2Click image for larger version

Name:	11149253_10205951066190831_4388514224909023247_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1711035Click image for larger version

Name:	11156284_10155461429675529_7676963358127297342_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	1711036

Comment

I admit I am still probably a noob by many of your POVs so please understand that I am well aware of that fact. Another fact? Until I actually needed I.T. assistance I was happy with this game, the rewards et al that were new to me. However 3 mos ago I had occasion to let the "elves" know that I was unable to collect awards for log in bonus. I was told to watch the forum for changes, resolution. I never did see any....then last month the same thing -I was unable to collect awards/rewards for which I was entitled. I.T. cheerfully suggested I pay attention to the forum for changes, resolution. Finally the advanced sylph incentive; one eagerly sought after if the many players I suddenly saw in the atoll was any indication. I collected, fought and entered DAILY to ensure I would have sylphs that I could cultivate...then with over 18 hours left in the event I STUPIDLY tried to collect.... strangely not a single adv. sylph was available to me. The 240 + sylph essences I had collected were mysteriously gone - I showed I had collected 0 essences.....I politely and professionally asked for assistance and you will never guess the response! Yes, they are aware of the issue, stay tuned to the forum for changes and resolution. That was a couple week ago now and all I've seen is messages from a couple other players that had the same issue.
                  I played rent free or a few months before I decided to invest real dollars into the mix. I made that decision grudgingly and realize some players have no respect or appreciation for those that pay to play. While I respect that opinion I admit I've had more fun playing with a few hundred invested and I work hard in the real world and have limited time for this type of fun so felt I justified my expenditures. Now a disillusioned VIP member (not for much longer it would seem) that spent $400 in one night to have more balens to work with for an event I felt worthwhile... I can honestly say I would be hard pressed to do it again. The benefit of playing rent free is I didn't sweat the "omissions" and the lack of follow through or customer service. Heck, its FREE! But as a short term investor I feel cheated, cheapened and a fool for trusting what I assumed and hoped was an honorable company. I know they wont miss my money, I am no "whale" but neither am I a doormat that will be used with no regard to the potential ROI they've lost.
                  As a business/life coach I openly apologize to those of you that joined Wartunes upon my recommendation. While I truly feel that the strategies practiced, the psychology of the various games and the general social media outlet are well placed in a game like Wartunes another game that is not R2 may be better suited for one of the many other available outlets. To those not in our life sphere if you have any sincere recommendations that satisfy these social morays and respect personal investment and commitment, please feel free to message me with sites! Thanks!

J.T. / Karin
                  Witchlight Moor

Comment

"Vile" i m a mage 500 k br i m not heavy cahser bt i cash sometime,i haven t any problems but,you i think that you re one of noob heavy casher that must spend just a lot of money to get a result & than when you play you show all your technical limits. so go ahed spending kk of euro or $ or £ & let important matter to the PLAYERS that can understand the way to do the game.more than that you cash millions to get wht ??? nothing no price ( money or something else),spend your money on family or in holiday or buy an home for your derivate or make a donation too ppl that need to survive the day. tk for attention

Comment

Originally posted by scottiejg View Post
                      I admit I am still probably a noob by many of your POVs so please understand that I am well aware of that fact. Another fact? Until I actually needed I.T. assistance I was happy with this game, the rewards et al that were new to me. However 3 mos ago I had occasion to let the "elves" know that I was unable to collect awards for log in bonus. I was told to watch the forum for changes, resolution. I never did see any....then last month the same thing -I was unable to collect awards/rewards for which I was entitled. I.T. cheerfully suggested I pay attention to the forum for changes, resolution. Finally the advanced sylph incentive; one eagerly sought after if the many players I suddenly saw in the atoll was any indication. I collected, fought and entered DAILY to ensure I would have sylphs that I could cultivate...then with over 18 hours left in the event I STUPIDLY tried to collect.... strangely not a single adv. sylph was available to me. The 240 + sylph essences I had collected were mysteriously gone - I showed I had collected 0 essences.....I politely and professionally asked for assistance and you will never guess the response! Yes, they are aware of the issue, stay tuned to the forum for changes and resolution. That was a couple week ago now and all I've seen is messages from a couple other players that had the same issue.
                      I played rent free or a few months before I decided to invest real dollars into the mix. I made that decision grudgingly and realize some players have no respect or appreciation for those that pay to play. While I respect that opinion I admit I've had more fun playing with a few hundred invested and I work hard in the real world and have limited time for this type of fun so felt I justified my expenditures. Now a disillusioned VIP member (not for much longer it would seem) that spent $400 in one night to have more balens to work with for an event I felt worthwhile... I can honestly say I would be hard pressed to do it again. The benefit of playing rent free is I didn't sweat the "omissions" and the lack of follow through or customer service. Heck, its FREE! But as a short term investor I feel cheated, cheapened and a fool for trusting what I assumed and hoped was an honorable company. I know they wont miss my money, I am no "whale" but neither am I a doormat that will be used with no regard to the potential ROI they've lost.
                      As a business/life coach I openly apologize to those of you that joined Wartunes upon my recommendation. While I truly feel that the strategies practiced, the psychology of the various games and the general social media outlet are well placed in a game like Wartunes another game that is not R2 may be better suited for one of the many other available outlets. To those not in our life sphere if you have any sincere recommendations that satisfy these social morays and respect personal investment and commitment, please feel free to message me with sites! Thanks!

J.T. / Karin
                      Witchlight Moor
                      most of that what you wrote i ve passed....

Comment

Actually you couldnt be more wrong. I am a 300k Archer. A level 9 VIP, Am Married in game, and buy a spirit covenant every month. Occassionally i may buy a few more balens to assist with the fun if I am enjoying myself. Im not great at the game, I dont understand the majority of bosses attack symbols and struggle to get a team daily for runs so often dont get them despite being in the top guild. I like to put a bit of money into the game as I work full time and have 2 children so play time is short for myself. So to be trolled on a forum because I put money into a game is just plain dumb, and frankly it irratates me that cashers should be moaned at when the troller has no idea of the persons circumstances, Just like you just did, you assumed you knew me and my circumstances and couldnt have been any furthur away from the truth. People need to just embrace the game rather then comlaining

Comment

what ever. i want to see the action house thats all then i will quit if they put only unbound **** ^^ easy like that..i wont play for nothing. u dont have any chance if u dont cash and i mean not 500 balens weekly lets say and a firkin vip. those days are gone now u need tons of money to stay fit in this game. and cut the **** with non cashers. if u non casher in wartune u need to play with dipers on ur *** to compete with the light cashers not medium ones...and not gonna say about heavy ones,,those whales are the bad part in this game... for example quorax 920kbr prolly an employee and pipster with ~1 m before this new patch come.

Comment

Originally posted by Betsii View Post
                            "Vile" i m a mage 500 k br i m not heavy cahser bt i cash sometime,i haven t any problems but,you i think that you re one of noob heavy casher that must spend just a lot of money to get a result & than when you play you show all your technical limits. so go ahed spending kk of euro or $ or £ & let important matter to the PLAYERS that can understand the way to do the game.more than that you cash millions to get wht ??? nothing no price ( money or something else),spend your money on family or in holiday or buy an home for your derivate or make a donation too ppl that need to survive the day. tk for attention
                            Well thank you for proving my point. You have just assumed you know who I am and my circumstances for cashing. Let me enlighten you as to who I am .... im on server 51, I am a 300k Archer, A level 9 VIP, Yes i paid to get married, and i buy a spirit covenent every month. Every few months I may chuck another 1 or 2k balens onto my account if it helps me out for what I am looking to get. I work full time, have 2 children, so play time is short. There is to many features in the game, to hard to get teams to run daily so often go without runs despite being in the top guild.
                            However with all that being said, I enjoy the game, so, to help assist me with the short amount of time I have to play, I find spending a few balens helps me out. So to have people insulting cashers is disrespectful and shows they know nothing about the person ... Just as you have done

Comment

I wonder if all of us are going to be getting the world prosperity exp boost bonus like the test servers did? any one know ?

Comment

this one is a good answer Vile reason more to don t cash a lot in the game,i ve cashed in game just to do my first orange sylph ( Aegis than called gaia) 2 nd orange got free & took all br & stats from them spending a reasonable amount in 1 year & half but now my money are dedicated to my family & my life style not in this game,actually i can play every where as well & take some satisfaction from it but believe me no more money just vip. in 1 year & half i ve did my char as told before so there's a way to improve & be good without be f k ed from game & on family life style. Sorry if i ve told you noob but your first post wasn t kind about free players & believe me without them will not a game

Comment

Working...
                                X