[Coming Soon] Wartune Gives you Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fathom18 View Post
    I'm a casher, but I think the wings and mounts should be available for the non cashers as well. There are to many pay to win options, game needs to show some love for the non cashers as well.
    mounts are free and it said you can upgrade them with balens or the beast soul so what the problem there non-cashers have there way to get them and upgrade as for wings no leave it as a casher why not give a little insentive for some one to pay to keep the game running for us
    CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
    name RubyRed
    type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
    Name gippal .........Name backlash
    Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
      mounts are free and it said you can upgrade them with balens or the beast soul so what the problem there non-cashers have there way to get them and upgrade as for wings no leave it as a casher why not give a little insentive for some one to pay to keep the game running for us
      Pay2win baby, think a little about other people.

Comment

I don't care about the pay to win, but there should be other ways to get the items other than paying.

if you look at League of legends that is exactly what they do. you can buy any character for nothing. if you want skins then you have to pay a little bit.
        if you want a character you can pay as well. the thing about it is that they allow you two ways to get the same result it just takes the non-money player a bit longer.

it would be nice if there were ways to earn balens.

Comment

too much crying... just play or quit... no one wants to hear your whinning...

Comment

your not thinking much do you? let's say 1000 players are on the server, 100 of them are cash payers and the rest are non-cash then the free players quit, only 100 of them will be playing. imagine the whole server with only 100 players (Booooring) and you'll also be whining because there are cash payers who are spending much cash and you can't keep up. do you think how long will be the game stay alive with the low and boring population.

Comment

dont bother to reply to some cashers which their brain is inside their pockets and small as a coin...

Comment

SOOO UGLY

its like BABY WINGS
                not appropriate for the characters look
                Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                IGN: LordFireMage
                LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by jeffzb2008 View Post
                  your not thinking much do you? let's say 1000 players are on the server, 100 of them are cash payers and the rest are non-cash then the free players quit, only 100 of them will be playing. imagine the whole server with only 100 players (Booooring) and you'll also be whining because there are cash payers who are spending much cash and you can't keep up. do you think how long will be the game stay alive with the low and boring population.

LOL. Good one Jeffzb2008

Comment

Originally posted by jeffzb2008 View Post

Wrong..
                    You must be first time playing this type of games...

Note: server will be merge in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      We are suppose to get a market to help us make balens but they still don't want to implement it. Which is the main reason I think why everything is casher friendly. It is bc if we had the market everyone would be able to make balens somehow. Whatever problem with the market should have been fix by now. Since it isn't fixed that tells me that this "problem" they are having is just an excuse to milk as much cash from us before they implement such thing.
                      Hmm i recall making a suggestion ages ago about some way to convert Balens to Vouchers and some tit gave me a list of all the ways to get vouchers within the game to make my suggestion seem irrelivant. Simple solution, make it possible to convert Balen to Vouchers, make this Trading Post everyone seems to think will change the game and the currency used is Vouchers. This enables whoever decides to use the trading post (or whatever u wanna call it) the ability to buy something useful with vouchers and preserving the $$ players their advantage for spending.....and whether u ppl wanna accept it or not there SHUD be an advantage for spending money. Keep in mind without these "cashers" u wudnt have games like this to play so accept it and get over it. and imo up to now (prior to new patch) the balance is pretty good, way better that other games i've played. ppl who dont spend can still be competitive if they spend time and use some intelligence building their acct.
                      Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 11-14-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

meh like the wings... it will make my char more fabulous lol
                        Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

no buy no game i will buy just to keep this game running lol

Comment

if ppl like me dont use real money you will still be playing tetris or something like that!!!!

Comment

wew!! nice ang galing ok yan.....

Comment

Yes Cash players can be tough do to the amount of cash spent on toon, But They can Be beat and have been. Im a lvl 50 Archer light cash and i beat the Best GEAR cash players do to the Guild skills/Astra i have With my BLOOD sweat and tears made. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X