Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaxyBaxy View Post
    when start class war?
    same time as always 20.00 pm server time

Comment

i wish oceanic good luck and hope the maintenance won't last more than expected :S
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        i wish oceanic good luck and hope the maintenance won't last more than expected :S
        aye true their cw start in 4 hrs

Comment

I miss fishing n jewel hunt alot..

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of April at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
            • Began the 23rd Class War.
            • Expanded the upper volume limit in the Inventory to 9999 for the following items: Dragon Essence, Mount Hoof and Sylph EXP Scroll.
            • Fixed an issue in which players cannot renew the 5th page in the Inventory. (Please note that for players whose 4th page’s remaining time is more than 30 days, the validity of the newly activated page will be the same as the 4th page).
            • Fixed various typographical errors.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            300000 Gold, 300000 Daru, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Double Honor Scroll x1, Sylph Sepulcrum x20
            How about some real rewards like ancient coin, not everyone has the luck to find one, and we all deserve to get at least one since nothing on this game ever works right. Yhank you for your time!!

Comment

Lets just see what will happen after the maint.. what guys you said will not be done for now coz it has been programmed so they will think it first b4 they act to what the comments we given to them.. so for now what we can do is HOPE, WISH and EXPECT on what will have after this MAINT.. just be easy guys..
              Name:FulLMoon
              Class: Mage
              Guild: GodzOfWar
              Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

the other game of R2 opens slot of inventory by online time...then why wartune sucks with balens??is it not r2???why more and more items then???please make the inventory off the chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................................................

Comment

Pls fix Arena, cant see a thing on players as ED's take half the space, formation is truly crapped, plus crit damage is clouding the top screen, lag seems to be immense, no fun doing arena no more...

s400
                  Knight 900k BR lvl 80

Comment

1000% exp

Comment

how about finally bringing back divinity shards? i know the cashers r busy with secondary evolutions already but us free player got our hades n apollo after the divinity shard events were over. is all the bound balens, mahra n sepulcrum we spent on them supposed to just be ignored for starting from scratch with whenever we get athena and gaia redeem events? can you guys please have the decensy to at least tell us to our face that we wasted our time and resources on these sylphs so we can at least move on to focus on sylphs that are easier to evolve n grow.

Comment

just to be sure, CW is gonna be tonight?
                        regularly used to be last Thursday of the month, although the finals will be held in May if so

other thing, last 2 days, every time i logged in, i saw the CW icon appearing for a while but disappeared when fully loaded - did someone had the same?
                        other ppl on my server had the worship icon, same thing, just on loading screen and disappearing when fully loaded

Comment

Originally posted by moonshine11 View Post
                          some reason when I didn't have balens said use 1k balens to open slot now since I have balens it wont let me open the new slot in battle protection anyone else having this issue
                          I guess this is just an ordinary bonus for cashers Maybee they want more than one time 1000 balens

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
                            just to be sure, CW is gonna be tonight?
                            regularly used to be last Thursday of the month, although the finals will be held in May if so

other thing, last 2 days, every time i logged in, i saw the CW icon appearing for a while but disappeared when fully loaded - did someone had the same?
                            other ppl on my server had the worship icon, same thing, just on loading screen and disappearing when fully loaded
                            CW is 4th Thursday of the month, so it will be today for sure. With the exception of the one that was bugged and repeated the next week I don't remember any stretching into the next month.
                            Last edited by JBirdie; 04-23-2015, 04:15 AM.

JBird
                            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                              CW is 4th Thursday of the month, so it will be tomorrow for sure. With the exception of the one that was bugged and repeated the next week I don't remember any stretching into the next month.
                              Darn... and i just wanted to have a mojito marathon ... it seems i'll have to postpone it for 2moro

GL mate

Viva el comandante!

Comment

hello I can not invite friend from my farm pls help

Comment

Working...
                                X