Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would somewhat make sense, but without a sylph a lvl 3 and 1 res crystal wouldn't of put me over the mark. Idk. Maybe it would of. All im certain of at this pt is, they weren't very clear about it, but w/e, as long as a lil tweaking and such can fix it, I guess its not a big deal. Thx for the input tho, is good to know
    Pyranthos
    S372 Spirit Divide
    Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Originally posted by Rohanon View Post
      the 1k res you need is WITHOUT a sylph equipped, so remove your sylph to see if you've the 1k
      That would make sense if thats the case. They certainly weren't very clear about it all. I didn't think id be close enough to 1k without athena on, to where a lvl 1 and 3 res crystal would fix it, but I guess I was. Thx for the info
      Pyranthos
      S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

Originally posted by moonshine11 View Post
        some reason when I didn't have balens said use 1k balens to open slot now since I have balens it wont let me open the new slot in battle protection anyone else having this issue
        you need lvl80, 1k balens and 1000+ todal ressistance

Comment

need stack from 999 to 9999 on star sand and star tear

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
            That would make sense if thats the case. They certainly weren't very clear about it all. I didn't think id be close enough to 1k without athena on, to where a lvl 1 and 3 res crystal would fix it, but I guess I was. Thx for the info
            ehm .. it isnt new ... when the res slots were new, you needed total res (without sylph) to open more slots. just forget?!

Comment

fr safty use Cupcakes pls
              I m talking about upcoming events. fr exmpl: Cupcakes 20 times to get 300000 gold n daru etc
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-23-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

1k bound balens or real ones?

Comment

Originally posted by R2114207353 View Post
                  Lol All we need.

They should fix the bug in these events and turn them back to what they were till november of last year.
                  LOL, what,s bugs two year old, they don,t know how fix it
                  Sorry most players not need soul event, need fix soul crystal price what was able to sell at any time and don,t wait excange

Comment

Everyone else lost a page's worth of inventory?

Comment

Page 3 should be cheap to complete. $50+ is a joke

Comment

you can do easy 1k free balens a week i was lucky did over 3k balens opened 3 lines 950 balens each 21 slots and it is not enough ***** bollocks have 1 free slot left give us more items we really need it soon 3 full open pages wont be enough give us more pages in guild vault

Comment

I m on serv 416 and i still need sc, wips and etc, because i quite game for a period last year so yea , i m not a camper i m 80

Comment

Fix damn dc bug in Dragon Invasion...

Comment

Originally posted by Aurathea View Post
                              ehm .. it isnt new ... when the res slots were new, you needed total res (without sylph) to open more slots. just forget?!
                              Actually, thats not accurate. Perhaps its how it was intended, but back then I didn't have apollo or hades, i had better crystals than my buddies who DID have those sylphs, yet they had more shields open than I simply because they had said sylphs. js. And yes, I was very jealous that I couldn't score one of those sylphs for that very reason.
                              Last edited by Pyranthos; 04-23-2015, 04:06 AM.
                              Pyranthos
                              S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

they have got more shields not bcause of sylph they have been doing necropolis to open other shields and you probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X