No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return April 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, im alone in Class War no battle till now.. already stand up here for 20 minutes

Comment

Dark dont make fun of sttormy... I laughed and have real bruises, i know I should not have laughed out loud, so will accept part of the blame

Comment

so no class ears today???

Comment

Latest CW result: 1st Mage: Stella 1st Archer: Negg 1st Knight: Pipster.

Comment

Unbelievable they had to add CW on the day it had to start, talking about poor preparation. Meanwhile they did manage to add the hot shop items to go with it...

Even more unbelievable they didnt manage to get the maint finished before oceanic class wars had to start. Im really sorry for those losing out on the month's main event. I hate to be negative, but really is a joke. I dont actively play oceanic myself, so it doesnt harm me in any way, but i can only imagine how players on those servers must feel about this.

Please go get your priorities lined up for once and make sure others dont suffer from your incompetence. And just in case you DO manage to mess up for others...be at least brave enough to offer decent compensation for it instead of the 300k gold, 300k daru, 1x extreme stamina pot, 1x double honor scroll kinda offer youve come up with the last 100 times (shocking to even realize you have had to offer that to players for about that many times now...only shows how frequently youve messed up)

Comment

hmmm ... my guess is, with this MT still going they might postpone it till next week. Will make more sense than launching it today.

*Praying for that*
              ~Yafa~

Comment

IDIOT G M cant manange time for MT n for CW.u are amatir not PRO game developer

Comment

so r2 what are you gonna do about everyone missing cw .... frankly maint on a cw night is always a pain but this is stupid we are missing out on one of the only events worth doing
                  SERVER: s439
                  ING: Angels
                  CLASS: Knight
                  GUILD: Glory
                  BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

Guys cool down they did a mis print CW is on 24th - have fun cupcakes the net & enjoy the real world stuffs

Comment

• ....................................................................................................................................................

Comment

• now, change the name of this game to WARLAGG or WARLOADING,, zzzz

Comment

• the server..

Comment

• 6th Battle gone. Pipster, Stella and Negg still leading.

Comment

• Since the MT took place on CW date all the results will be announced as per the last CW - thus guys dont worry its the same as last time & when you log in the game on 25th remember to collect your rewards for MIssing the CW

Comment

• let play get rich
                                need your support, guys

Comment

Working...
                                X