• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's good.when it's "mahra event"

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
      Milk by horse anyone ?
      That still confuses me. Is it milk or something I would get a forum ban for mentioning here? Both are usually white.

Comment

one please ,

Comment

why my sylph exp bar was stop ? it's only lvl74 starting points and it's stop there.It's say your sylph exp full
          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
            Maintenance and all these stupid updates... ALL what we need is " hide critical hits numbers button". Arena(ToK etc) is insane these days, terrible lag.. Just because if we bring our eudaemons in.
            they arent serious in fixing these lags in arena and tok. i just see crit cloud and nothing else with great lag,skill casting speed is too slow and in midway of fight i see we either lost or won in arena..its really insane

Comment

Originally posted by katrina007 View Post
              they arent serious in fixing these lags in arena and tok. i just see crit cloud and nothing else with great lag,skill casting speed is too slow and in midway of fight i see we either lost or won in arena..its really insane
              Crit cloud. Now that is funny!

I will say I agree though. Arena is the only part of the game I still see lag in after buying a new computer.

Comment

I sell double honor scrolls because 2 x 0 = 0. And I only get zero because of VIP.

In BG with a +90% stats bonus I still get my butt kicked. Try 50-100% boost per defeat, stackable. That'll make it much more fun.

I also sell so much other stuff and rewards that are useless to me because of my level.
                Everything should be upgradeable, even if it is a 10-1 trade in.

Please keep the improvements coming.

Thanks.

FrrGrr.

Comment

way to fix Class War shop items after we probably already spent our winnings even if they were small, as usual! Please find something better to do with your time, PLEASE.!? add a hide player feature to guild beast or fix the gold piles in Dragon Invasion and Bloody Inferno, so we dont have to lose rewards from the game asking us to roll 2 times in a row, this is frustrating, almost as much as fighting bosses that can heal 4 bars at a time or use more than 4 buffs at a time, this freezes the game up CONSTANTLY!!! Thanks for the constant gaming interuptions, its insane!!! Try shooting for once a month, not weekly!!! I, like others, have no life!!! FOR REALZ!!!
                  Last edited by CBorealis; 04-29-2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

2 optimizes again, with previuos optimize in dimension, basic dimention duration from 10 day become - 5 day and was hide with percentes, what people can,t understand, what we find now with 2 optimizes?

Comment

then just open a new slot for 100bb for a 7th slot... this answer i got from r2 xD

Comment

Fixed various typographical issues... Like what?! Is it so flipping important to fix Typographical issues, like "that lady over there is not on the right square" ?
                        I would really like to visit the headquarters of Wartune's developers and have a chat with them.

Comment

What should be fixed is the matching in Battle Ground! A simple algorithm to separate out to within 50k in br is all that needs to be put in place. No chance to get a few wins when you regularly get several in there that are 200k+ more in br in the same battle.

Comment

Good morning, as each maintanance, i m here to say some bal ls Cupcake,
                            about Wb :
                            1) found funny survive 3 times before die
                            2)not really tru that you make more gold ( in my opinion you gain just elapsed time before to get you in again if die on first boss run)
                            3)i make more gold if i don t survive strange but that's.
                            4)MOST IMPORTANT THIS GAME IT'S PILOTED. If it want make you win it let you win if not just Cupcake. yesterday happend in my cw 3 times loose with ppls almost dead when i was hitting to finish em
                            they ve got 2 rounds consecutivly & my hero stuck watching that performance & ofc dead.So ppl think about..... think about .....
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-29-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2114207353 View Post
                              They won't remove cause they want everybody reach lv80 as fast as possible, this will make new players easily be killed for cashers in lv70+ and for campers in low levels.
                              Give cashers keyboard for monkey and you will be killed, so not important or you are new player or old, at any case you will be killed, there not available certains items for non-cashers, so you not have oportunity to get the same strenght like casher

Comment

remove the damn 1000% exp

Click image for larger version

Name:	886.gif
Views:	3
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1711937

Comment

Working...
                                X