No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 29th April 2015 has ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pour Lulu30111, les insultes ne sont pas nécessaires, ta colère peu etre justifiable mais pas tes insultes...

et merci de faire passer encore une fois les français pour ce qu'ils ne sont pas tous...affreux .. et par respect tu pourrais traduire

For Lulu30111, insults are not needed, just your anger be justified, but not your insults ...

and thank you once again pass the French for what they are not all ugly ...and respect you could translate

While maj 2 in 1 day it's a little sad now we'll see if they put after compensation has aditional this shift and how long it will last

Comment

• Not to Mention Right at World Boss Time Thanks alot

Comment

• i vote compensation is a free inventory page

Comment

• Just had maintenance so why again and why nothing said so we could w8 entering dungeons etc and save our stuff??this is realy anoying

Comment

• Originally posted by Vulethebest View Post
            ahahahahahahahahah
            ko to tamo pjeva xD hahahaha

Comment

• il me rensemble quelqu'une connue.

mmmmmm

c'est bien toi ou c'est moi ? LoL

Comment

• i was asking for finger icon proper one can we get it or not it cant be so difficult

Comment

• Love how people run here to complain I didn't do anything, so I am happy. But agree, 1h SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT, with inervals of 3min, then maintence. This maintence is for 3rd page bug Esme said, and I think all would be happy if they did this instead.

But... R2 ways of saying "We do fix bugs fast, so fast that we give no warning!"

Comment

• this is their 2nd time in 2 months where they added that 5 min warning to shutdown 30 mins before a world boss and stated 30-1hour maint. Yet the first time it happened, we got to log back in and everything didnt work. Lets hope there is not a repeat. We already lose our world boss attempt on east coast servers. Can only hope for compensation. Most were doing mps, spire, toks etc And all of the above posts. I am who believes they don't care for us, only their pay. If i were wrong on this they would return All attempts back to everyone and quit being lame with bad timing every day just to "cupcake beep beep beep" out of people. Just sayin :P

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      All servers will be going down for emergency maintenance. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
                      -Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you
                      HELP my 3 pages are not full but I did not use after the last maintenace..can u fix pls thanks

~ oviee
                      "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

• here Need self distrcution button

Comment

• Really!

Comment

• all ur get from r2 is that u ave a scroll from log in for extra mpd attempt lol

Comment

• You would think with all the cash players r2 could hire people who know what to do

Comment

• guys but why are you all angry on R2 its just a game and if we all like it and have a fun so we play it thats normal when u loose somethink... everyone lost somethink sometimes... wel i played PS3 game once and had to do one dungeon 4-5 hours with no save point after 4 hours console freezed and had to reset... thats loosing not one spire run or any run...

Comment

Working...
                                X