No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 29th April 2015 has ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• majority chances are they forgot to reduce drop rates for everything to make us all sell our houses so we have to pay more to get what we need :P

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Ok, I believe they're fixing the issue where people have lost their entire third inventory page.
      Ofcourse... coz if they cant fix that... you will lose your casher player.... please be noted....

Comment

• Originally posted by aresew View Post
        asu pas lg ll nm lg
        hihihihi sama

Comment

• What, please, is so great an emergency that servers go down with no warning?

Comment

• *Puts in earplugs*

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.gif
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1711957

Keep Calm and blame it on the lag & boogie woogie all night long x
            WildPyscho :D- of DevilsLair, :)
            Strong force of power, will, strength and determination!
            Most of all we have fun!
            :cool:

Comment

• Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr make it fast!!!!

Comment

• Drziteeeeeeee da nabijemmmmmmm

Comment

• Just mpd, but

Click image for larger version

Name:	mtt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	590.3 KB
ID:	1711956

Comment

• Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                    Uhm there are parts on this planet it is NIGHT at the moment
                    night? what? you are kidding right?? in cloud city we have always daylight :O

Comment

• r2, you start lose one by one player... fix dimension time too, dragon den ( is not rulete game, is mmorpg), all need have same reward!

Comment

• Whatever else may be your strengths and weaknesses, you certainly have a lot to learn about public relations

Comment

• Originally posted by Hassliek View Post
                          considering the amount of lag each update bring, why not use some of that balen money to upgrade servers or introduce a mini client. not every player has the luxury of having the best pc/laptop. but every person, irrelavant of the means they play,has the right to be able to play to the best you can offer, which is somewhat lacking. cmon r2, lets see some real improvements during the maintenance here......
                          hear hear!!!!!!

Comment

• What about fishing? Please return it,i'm missing.lack of darus here

Comment

• for sure R2 had reason to do this ,they do all best to give us smooth and nice game to play... exacly noone is perfect... and most of the bugs comes with no knowledge of R2 its when patching game ... i know cause my brother working with game maker and he told me lots of thinks and show me to... not allways is R2 fault ...

Comment

• lose WB....agh.....

Comment

Working...
                                X