Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=snowyvent;284801]
    Originally posted by yeyn_x View Post
    guys please help me, i lost my character in [s62] permbridge mount, and when i log into the server it asks me to make a new character, please help me out am the
    leader of the guild apocalypse there and without me there is no one to upgrade or lead the guild, my character name is yeyn, level 31 archer, please help[/QUOT]

Hey Yeyn, Snowy here. sucks man. Hope you can fix it. The guild needs you!

am trying my best man, it happened last night after i went offline after arena, since than i been trying hoping to get it fixed

Comment

• [QUOTE guys please help me, i lost my character in [s62] permbridge mount, and when i log into the server it asks me to make a new character, please help me out am the
      leader of the guild apocalypse there and without me there is no one to upgrade or lead the guild, my character name is yeyn, level 31 archer, please help][/QUOTE]

did you go to your email to make sure it was activated,,,,,,,try going back to face book and getting in that way if that how you started.

Comment

• Originally posted by mocchi09 View Post
        it will down for 12 hours =="
        revive my crops, please
        lmao
        XD
        lol not LMFAO THE PARTY ROBOT HEHE??? i love that robot name is doggy Hm..................

Comment

• Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
          use the search function
          ookay.. this is a wrong reply, but floating damage is he Ruthlessness astral.. if memory serves me right..
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• The Floating damage astral increases your max damage by % and decreases your Minimum damage by same percentage, giving you a larger gap between min and max damage

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

• Originally posted by amythys View Post
              i capture a yellow astral worth of 7000 starpoints..
              i just dont know wat the floating damage is..?
              floating damage is like if u usually hit 100 - 200 dmg.. a 50 floting dmg makes it 50 - 250.. if i not mistaken

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                ookay.. this is a wrong reply, but floating damage is he Ruthlessness astral.. if memory serves me right..
                That's correct XD

Comment

• oi good night

Comment

• Daily Quest of the Day!!!!

Participate in Forum (100 pages Max)

Laugh out Loud..... :-)
                    "Pen is mightier than Sword"

NashAeonhart@[S29]_Bloody Coliseum

Comment

• Originally posted by FrogStone View Post
                      1st online i played is Ragnarok Online(9 years lol).. then maple story.. then CabaL.. then silkroad.. then RYL.. then Perfect world.. DOTA DOTA DOTA.. a few HON.. a few browser games.. and now this
                      Super mario (nintendo), Rock man 3 (nintendo) Street fighet alpha,street fighter zero, marvel VS capcom, Cadilacs and dinosaurs, The punisher, mortal combat, twisted metal 4, mugens, DOTA!for like 10 years, LoL (It s u x a s h e l l , get over it) Hon (not good as dota) Dota 2 (DOTA is better),Crystal saga! (angel isle, the void), Wartune - s5, s16, s28 (tryed different classes) And I stick to WARTUNE, S51!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                        they don't learn how to use the search function. Its not a wrong reply at all

Wartune Retired
                        IGN: Senjuu
                        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                        IGN: Senju
                        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

• 12 minutes more!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by amythys View Post
                            i capture a yellow astral worth of 7000 starpoints..
                            i just dont know wat the floating damage is..?
                            your damage will float up or down each attack, so you may do 7% more damage or 7% less damage

Comment

• Originally posted by flir4e View Post
                              we need Aucion or something in Wartune .. trade system
                              but man that promotes creation of a lot of alt chars i did that in a lot of games

however the good thing in this is that we can make cash lol i made a couple cash on perfectworld an other games

Comment

• ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X