Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will they be given out ??

Comment

• the 3rd is another 7 days?

er...so the event is really 107 days....not 60/80/100....why couldn't they add the 7 themselves?..isn't math suppose to be a strong point in these type of operations?...people who wait day to day for something like this with full patience should be able to claim what was listed at the time of completion....oh you leveled to 80?..u can have your 80 stats in 7 days...or u got 80 legend armor?...u can equip it in 7 days....jus doesn't sound right

Comment

• Its only to favorise R2 and Kong server for the Class Wars they send us rewards so later ...
        All the small one cant level up for the class wars tonight ....
        Its a little boring to wait again one week for collect rewards and its not fair ..... We do the quest, come online all the 100 days needeed to collect, so the "J" Day we must collect !!!!

And please R2 ... send box as a gift and ask 500 balens to open a "gift box" is a joke ? At Christmas, Santa Claus ask you money to open your gift ? No ? so do that ... don't ask money to open a "gift"
        Toon : Vone
        Type : Archer
        Serveur : 54 europe
        Guild: Aeon
        BR: 1 794 807k
        Euda: 1 352 708k
        Arès Sylph

Comment

• I really hope R2 exceeds expectations and goes beyond what the original prizes for this event was supposed to offer.
          Yes R2 we want more for the effort and we want more for the wait also….
          btw…you're doing a good job!!

Comment

• Well we take what we can as a reward now

Comment

• I really want now, coz i need VIP right now. Can you do it faster
              Heroes Evolved
              GODZ

Comment

• well well .. 7 days behind on rewards .. hope the compenstate it 4 each of the 7 days ..

everything late deserves an intrest rate .. and for a 100 days event 100% intrest sounds about right so 700% of the named reward

or well thats a i could live with .. just afraid they wont see it my way .. yet a compensation of kinds should be given for the lazyness
                Last edited by demoniced; 08-27-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• noticed they took the event out of hot events

Comment

• Glad to see i'm not the only one who didn't get their reward for logging in every single day for the last 100 days, even when i didn't have time to....thanks so much for wasting my time...

Comment

• Where are the rewards? the even finisehd yesterday and no rewards yet

Comment

• Where are the rewards? the even finisehd yesterday and no rewards yet

Comment

• rewards is send but from the logik of R2 I log only 100 days so i dint log 60 and 80 hahahhahaha
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤
                          Even the future has an end

Comment

• 10 mahra 10 sepu double xp scroll some daru and gold, thanks for the joke. I deleted the mail just out of principle. You can shove it you know where
                            Last edited by Darkwise; 08-28-2015, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• -------

I also only got reward for 100 days and not for 80 and 60

Comment

• I have logged in every freaking day and got ONLY the 80-days login reward. And im not the only one in my server who got the wrong reward. So thanks for that R2!

Comment

Working...
                                X