Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You haven't been reading the rest of the forums, have you, particularly the Bugs section?

Comment

I think a veteran player reward at minimum should be a really cool mount or something like that...sheesh.
      And it's not greed to say that because MOST other MMORPGs give out veteran rewards that are mounts, clothing, or really cool items.
      In World of Warcraft, long term veteran players got statues mailed to them in real life.
      Even Ultima Online gives out better stuff. some examples being, ethereal mounts, unique clothes, etc.

What does it cost the developer to give fun stuff to the players? Nothing, have your interns crank out some stuff?
      It is free good will for your business and it that makes us want to play the game.

Give us something AWESOME to look forward to for logging in for a year or three not junk we get through normal game play.
      Thing big, think exciting!

Wow us! We're your customers and community, we deserve awesome stuff.
      Last edited by Cymidei; 05-31-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I think that goodwill is the last thing on R2's mind, given their response to their customers' complaints. Contempt doesn't even begin to describe it...

Comment

how about no lag ,, now that would be a nice reward ;p
          krzycanuk

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            best way is to screen shot ur daily checkin per day so if r2 says u not checked in u will ave proof like i ave every day since it started
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]139246[/ATTACH]
            You are sick for fight useless items. If R2 do not want to give me the max rewards it is OK for me. I do not fight for items that I got daily. But do not worry, you are not the only sick one that makes a doc Word with that screen shots.

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              I've heard more people say that their check ins are deleted. Please file a ticket on that.
              I filed two tickets and response to second was was I should post on forum... so I'm posting it everywhere I can to make sure no one can say I never said anything

Comment

i hope there's free mount for 100 days login

Comment

im not hoping of any rewards anymore. im just a dumb player now with bug everywhere. from my favorite jewel hunt to my level that keeps rolling back. Log ins are deleted. Bound balens lost each day. ALMOST EVERY PART OF THE GAME HAS A BUG. i dont have time to capture a video or screenshot for all of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                    I think a veteran player reward at minimum should be a really cool mount or something like that...sheesh.
                    And it's not greed to say that because MOST other MMORPGs give out veteran rewards that are mounts, clothing, or really cool items.
                    In World of Warcraft, long term veteran players got statues mailed to them in real life.
                    Even Ultima Online gives out better stuff. some examples being, ethereal mounts, unique clothes, etc.

What does it cost the developer to give fun stuff to the players? Nothing, have your interns crank out some stuff?
                    It is free good will for your business and it that makes us want to play the game.

Give us something AWESOME to look forward to for logging in for a year or three not junk we get through normal game play.
                    Thing big, think exciting!

Wow us! We're your customers and community, we deserve awesome stuff.

R2's version of goodwill: giving you a free item that you can open with balens! isn't that exciting and awesome?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• when is the hoofs event?!

Comment

• nice reward ......1 mount dragon indigo ,1000 mahra,1000sepulucrum,500 bead influence,1 month vip card...that is reward for us...and that is little reward ...almoust all player ..play this game 2-20 hour day(pay energy electric)recharging every day(week),sped moust time here...no real life....your reward is SUC KS... Lovendal..server 265,knight,782654 k br

Comment

• With league of angels they are more willing to give good rewards, including diamonds.

Comment

• Cant wait any more.
                            An incrdible amount of Gold n daru. (& lots of other craps)
                            Hail R2!!

Comment

• I read it as sarcasm. I too am a little disappointed w the proposed rewards. Players need more items to gain battle rating not rename cards. A lv 6-10 gem pack would be welcome. How about 100 violet flame and 300 each mahra, sepulcrum and soul seals? That would bring a true spirit of celebration to us players :-)

Comment

• Heh, I'm glad they give that rewards for doing basically nothing.
                                If it gets any better, dead toons will come back or worse new noobs.
                                Server is already too laggy, more rewards yuck ..more system spam yuck...
                                ..more wc drama yuck..
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X