No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 7/3 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually it messes up the csgb (propably ) for us all in same brackets. sooo, well. after merge, expectin to see the matches not startin again...happened on last csgb when it had merges in midle. so. it will basicly cupcake us all :P on other side, be happy you gettin a merge to make server more lively. bit dull bein on 2 dead ones :P
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
      actually it messes up the csgb (propably ) for us all in same brackets. sooo, well. after merge, expectin to see the matches not startin again...happened on last csgb when it had merges in midle. so. it will basicly cupcake us all :P on other side, be happy you gettin a merge to make server more lively. bit dull bein on 2 dead ones :P
      Yea, it's bad for many guilds. But, 200-250 actives here ... we don't need a merge, we need fair criteria ... not dumb and bugged handicaps over and over again ...
      Last edited by LeGarde; 07-02-2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

messing up xgb - prolly, messing up more pvp - defo, but, hey guys, this is a game afterall, we should enjoy it
        myself i'm looking forward in having more fun and meeting new ppl, so howdy until a lil later

CubaLibre on S456

Comment

S479, S491, S507, S516, S526, S534 and S543, S548, S553, S558, S563, S567, S571, S575

this will definitely give us bug, ill see what happen after merge then quit...reach lvl80 and get a bunch of lag 4 hours not enough to do all quest sigh..maybe i should create new toon on newest server then stay in lvl 30 forever..
          Golds are getting black!

Comment

Well,R2 make what he like to do,Member from ths Servers how have this Merge today R2 dont ask us,we dont need merge anyway,we have a lot of aktive Members and a lot of fun all Days
            bdw i will say to all how we merge today:
            you are verry welcome and i hope we have fun together

satinka on s456,Archer

Comment

servers show green but cant open it, says still downtime :-)

Comment

bug number 1 ... get your list started!!!!

Comment

Bravo who have not think that come this.

Thanks for no answer here - Thanks for not open Ticket Support.

We was Rank 6 - now is chinise Name and say rank 6 but when you click list you see only cs gb from other server we are not in the ranking list.

Thanks for this b.... again. Thanks for nothing what we will take why it goes you arround the back.

Comment

so who went to who in the European merge? Cuba i hope you brought friends and didn't just run away on the other Europe from me !

Comment

S444, S447, S453, S456 got the other cross server. and Cuba is in one of these servers.

Ty R2, from the first minute i pointed out, that this could be a problem, and it did, now we are not in this csgb list. Stil in the other list, but ofcourse we cant fight against a guild that's not on the same cross server.

Mine guild made good change to get finale 8 place, and now you guys messed up, ty for that, all the hard fighting just for nothing.
                      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                      Server: S444 Silent Arena
                      Char: Knight
                      Lvl: 80
                      Br: 6m and crowing.
                      Main Sylph: Arise
                      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                        S444, S447, S453, S456 got the other cross server. and Cuba is in one of these servers.

Ty R2, from the first minute i pointed out, that this could be a problem, and it did, now we are not in this csgb list. Stil in the other list, but ofcourse we cant fight against a guild that's not on the same cross server.

Mine guild made good change to get finale 8 place, and now you guys messed up, ty for that, all the hard fighting just for nothing.
                        this sucks
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 07-03-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post
                          Aurathea, i guess our server is called 207 xD

And yes... S207 NEED SERVER MERGE!
                          I hope you merge with my server

Comment

guys, please and this : 196 West server, to merge, we are here very few players.
                            7road.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
                              messing up xgb - prolly, messing up more pvp - defo, but, hey guys, this is a game afterall, we should enjoy it
                              myself i'm looking forward in having more fun and meeting new ppl, so howdy until a lil later

CubaLibre on S456
                              Was very sorry to see that our side of Europe lost your server and guild Cuba! Well done for an excellent cross server GB btw, sorry it has gotten a bit messed up after your merge. Thank you for being an overall decent guy, and you will be missed!
                              Server: S371
                              Guild: Harmony♣
                              Class: Archer
                              Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                                Was very sorry to see that our side of Europe lost your server and guild Cuba! Well done for an excellent cross server GB btw, sorry it has gotten a bit messed up after your merge. Thank you for being an overall decent guy, and you will be missed!
                                Now you have a real boring CSGB section, I guess. How many left? 70?75? We have 140-150 now. That makes sense. But who cares ... for us CSGB seems over.
                                Greetz to Harmony, and thx again for a big first match.

VanDarken (-NEMESIS-)

Comment

Working...
                                X