Wartune 9/24/2015 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
    How bout we bring back the mid-day world boss.
    I could be good for players ... But wait ... If its something good and usefull for players, for devs its looks like a crime ...

If seriuosly, they can put back worm WB, but make 2 attempts for wb daily ...

And one more think ... Its only for me MT started earlier for about 5 mins ???

Comment

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
      •300,000 Gold
      •300,000 Daru
      •Extreme Stamina Potion x1
      •Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
      •Double Honor Scroll x1
      •Sylph Sepulcrum x20

you say 'we’ve prepared the following compensation' but this is bog standard rubbish that u always give, u haven't prepared anything!!
      I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Pls don't remove the item that can be recycle for getting crystal for refine equiptment and pls remove the fate stone if it was useless,there still had a problem of loading everytime we refresh of logout........ r2 could u please do something about star tear shard and sylph xp scroll for it to be sell if can makes every item can be sell.....
        Last edited by mike8383; 09-24-2015, 03:15 AM.

Comment

its funny we wont get honor for killing same person 3 times but most of the big players in bg are not there for honor they are there for titles.....my guess they did it for the players attacking alts in bg

Comment

unlimited stack for all item, more space in vault.....7 days mount stackable pls or permanent it

Comment

too much Star Tear Shards and Star Tear from sky trial...10 slots in inv

Comment

Thank u for the maint R2. Its highly needed, because the game is now fully of bugs. I surely hope that u fix some of those. Cant even imagine that all would be bug free after one maint,sense there is so much wrong in the game att the moment. Server 348, silver keep suffers of the arena bug, where we cant use our skills, not whit mouse or whit keyboard, cause skills start blinking or vanish after we use our euda. In Spire, we cant use our euda, cause euda skills go dark and it wont let uss clik those. We get autokicked from the spire and dungeon rooms again. The crosserver dungeons - would be nice too try - too bad the match dont start. Chats.. go wild somedays.. we get some other servers chat too our party and cant see our own party chat. And hey.. fix the cache issue.. FIX THE CACHE ISSUE! And fate stones? No needed anymore, please clear those so they wont drop everywhere anymore..how about an exhange event for fate stones? And in BG, we get stuck everytime someone hits the guards and we are close them. Not so nice stand stuck for some minuts just because some other player is getting druads :P.. and the so much loved lag issue.......how about u stop adding it in every maint now...its enought.. its getting so bad that I nearly stopped whit wilds..

And yeah would sure love too have Ragnarog (was that the name for the worm?) back.. loved the drops from that WB , back too 3 WB and 2 WB attemps please. Or is that too much too ask? Okey thast it this time.. I might come whit some more issues.. later.. need more coffee too fix this maint time :P
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                  Thank u for the maint R2. Its highly needed, because the game is now fully of bugs. I surely hope that u fix some of those. Cant even imagine that all would be bug free after one maint,sense there is so much wrong in the game att the moment. Server 348, silver keep suffers of the arena bug, where we cant use our skills, not whit mouse or whit keyboard, cause skills start blinking or vanish after we use our euda. In Spire, we cant use our euda, cause euda skills go dark and it wont let uss clik those. We get autokicked from the spire and dungeon rooms again. The crosserver dungeons - would be nice too try - too bad the match dont start. Chats.. go wild somedays.. we get some other servers chat too our party and cant see our own party chat. And hey.. fix the cache issue.. FIX THE CACHE ISSUE! And fate stones? No needed anymore, please clear those so they wont drop everywhere anymore..how about an exhange event for fate stones? And in BG, we get stuck everytime someone hits the guards and we are close them. Not so nice stand stuck for some minuts just because some other player is getting druads :P.. and the so much loved lag issue.......how about u stop adding it in every maint now...its enought.. its getting so bad that I nearly stopped whit wilds..

And yeah would sure love too have Ragnarog (was that the name for the worm?) back.. loved the drops from that WB , back too 3 WB and 2 WB attemps please. Or is that too much too ask? Okey thast it this time.. I might come whit some more issues.. later.. need more coffee too fix this maint time :P

Ouh and we would love too have the trade shop ... too much **** in inv. and vault. Lots of stuff that I dont need, but dont wana sell either because I know some other players would love too have it. so please add the trade soon. Thank u.
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

omg the game dont work again rofl ***

Comment

lol when i try to play pops up nice message "Server doesn’t exist."

Seems they accidentaly deleted all servers... dayum

Comment

Now low lvls that ddnt buy high lvl gem scroll now will lvl fast in order to have high lvl gems with a br that lvl 30s can achieve or stay on lvl that they are strong rather than to lvl fast and go weaker,i see now why the strongest guild on my server die,they quit and play coc rather than bugtune....
                        Golds are getting black!

Comment

Allright, guys. I see a lot going on here, but much is missing that really needs work. I'm seeing so much of the issue where players get auto-kicked from MPD/Dragon Invasion/Spire it's not funny. The mouse issue is really annoying. That needs to be moved up in priority. It's way past overdue for eudaemon to be able to be deleted. I have an extra archer, and 5 extra mages. Can we please at least be able to get them out of our inventory. That's asking the minimum. Truthfully, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to recycle them for a few eudaemon shards each. The gem event is disappointing, since now it's limited. I understand you want to control the rate at which people level up gems, but having it for the older players and keeping the newer players from leveling them up at the same rate is unacceptable bunk. I have far too many keys, fate stones, star tear shards, dragon essence, soul crystals, and sylph enchantment scrolls. Other players are having this same issue. Why don't we have an exchange available for these items. Mount tokens would be a good generic item to be able to swap them for. This isn't asking for the world, but it would be a good start that EVERY player would appreciate. Why are compensation rewards so minimal. can't we make them useful for all by say making them based on level? give 80s adv sepulchrums and adv mahra. We desperately need them now that they're unavailable in Sylph Arena (removing them from rewards was straight up cold, btw). Please give us that little bit. Again, it's not asking for the world, say 10 of each. Also I agree with what some of the other posters put here about having a third world boss during the day. Some of us working players (yes, those of us that actually spend cash here) have full time jobs and our hours of play time fall between bosses and we either have to choose missing sleep or missing WB. It's ok if it's just 2 attempts daily, but c'mon, guys. Give us a break. Just my personal opinion and suggestions, but what do I know. I only play daily and, yes, I'm a paying customer. BTW chest drops are awful. I've opened tons of them and have somehow (cough, cough) not gotten a mount in about 4 months. I don't believe this is coincidence at all. I'm seeing non-cashers getting 5-7 mounts in the time I get one, and I'm opening 3-4 times as many chests. Feeling jilted there. That's not ok. Let's also stop making players hide clothes. Fix it so the player hides clothes all players on screen appear to hide clothes for them and they all appear with a simple mount to that player so they can experience as little lag as possible without inconveniencing players with stronger computers/connections to hide their gear for every dungeon. Simple fix. Bad issue. Why not also make it hide eudaemons. To be honest the patch you installed eudaemons lag SKYROCKETED. Not displaying those in Cloud City would be an enormous improvement for EVERYONE. Just about 1/3 of the things i see that need fixed/corrected.

Comment

16 edu atm...6 archer, 6 knight and 3 mage.....any conversion?

Comment

Is maint happening already? I have been unable to get onto S158 (S88 now) for past few hours and maint is supposed to be later...?
                              Oh and i like the patch - guess someone has to (although kittens suck)

Comment

Originally posted by R275915293 View Post
                                Allright, guys. I see a lot going on here, but much is missing that really needs work. I'm seeing so much of the issue where players get auto-kicked from MPD/Dragon Invasion/Spire it's not funny. The mouse issue is really annoying. That needs to be moved up in priority. It's way past overdue for eudaemon to be able to be deleted. I have an extra archer, and 5 extra mages. Can we please at least be able to get them out of our inventory. That's asking the minimum. Truthfully, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to recycle them for a few eudaemon shards each. The gem event is disappointing, since now it's limited. I understand you want to control the rate at which people level up gems, but having it for the older players and keeping the newer players from leveling them up at the same rate is unacceptable bunk. I have far too many keys, fate stones, star tear shards, dragon essence, soul crystals, and sylph enchantment scrolls. Other players are having this same issue. Why don't we have an exchange available for these items. Mount tokens would be a good generic item to be able to swap them for. This isn't asking for the world, but it would be a good start that EVERY player would appreciate. Why are compensation rewards so minimal. can't we make them useful for all by say making them based on level? give 80s adv sepulchrums and adv mahra. We desperately need them now that they're unavailable in Sylph Arena (removing them from rewards was straight up cold, btw). Please give us that little bit. Again, it's not asking for the world, say 10 of each. Also I agree with what some of the other posters put here about having a third world boss during the day. Some of us working players (yes, those of us that actually spend cash here) have full time jobs and our hours of play time fall between bosses and we either have to choose missing sleep or missing WB. It's ok if it's just 2 attempts daily, but c'mon, guys. Give us a break. Just my personal opinion and suggestions, but what do I know. I only play daily and, yes, I'm a paying customer. BTW chest drops are awful. I've opened tons of them and have somehow (cough, cough) not gotten a mount in about 4 months. I don't believe this is coincidence at all. I'm seeing non-cashers getting 5-7 mounts in the time I get one, and I'm opening 3-4 times as many chests. Feeling jilted there. That's not ok. Let's also stop making players hide clothes. Fix it so the player hides clothes all players on screen appear to hide clothes for them and they all appear with a simple mount to that player so they can experience as little lag as possible without inconveniencing players with stronger computers/connections to hide their gear for every dungeon. Simple fix. Bad issue. Why not also make it hide eudaemons. To be honest the patch you installed eudaemons lag SKYROCKETED. Not displaying those in Cloud City would be an enormous improvement for EVERYONE. Just about 1/3 of the things i see that need fixed/corrected.

Do you think theyre going to read your story,i dont think they are lazy dogs
                                Golds are getting black!

Comment

Working...
                                X