No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is server 588 not able to log in to game ?

Comment

At some point make all items sellable, have inventory full of junk I cannot sell, specifically sylph exp scrolls, I have all of them maxed to lvl 80 so now have 3 inventory slots full of scrolls I don't plan to use nor can I sell. Just make everything sellable provides the freedom of decision in this type of game.

Comment

Ever since this maintenance, I've been unable to access the game. It's stuck loading on 49%, anyone got any ideas as to what caused it?

Comment

i dont think they fixed anything. game was running fine and smooth, since then just being in groups of 4 with eudaemon have made my fps drop to less than 2 alot. cant even run spire without reloading 20 times trying to reduce that. fps sits are 120 on wow, drops to 55 no lower in 40 mans. this game barely has any graphic content to compare to that so why is this occuring. I read somewhere their gonna add auto hiding or something in game soon to lower effects that cause lag. Well, i dont feel lag much but this as of late feels like it trying to blow up my graphic card. Honestly feels like im using an ancient radeon card and that would have exploded by now with these effects lately.

Comment

Anyone else have issues with their dimensions being invaded after maintenance? I had one of mine invaded which was completed before maintenance and it turns out the other person opened hers a week ago. So neither of us opened one after maintenance and yet got invaded.

I know this was an issue in the past where some had all their dims invaded after maintenance. Guess it has not been fixed yet but it does seem to happen less. None of my guildies had any issues with this.

Comment

please think about the times

Comment

Working...
              X