X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18-00 20-00 please

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
      it is unfortunate that most people do not consider the other events taking place during specific times of the day.
      20:00 GB/Chaos/Classwar/Titans/.....
      I mean seriously do you guys have no idea about the time of day that these events occur regardless of the Time zone that the server is in?
      Obviously the 16:00 is ok for "some" people and thats great but like many others have said a Late evening/Night is the best option.

22:00 - 24:00 is the best choice for a late night version since there is few events happening at these times and of those events that do occur they are generally short in comparison.
      still event occure like bgs .. so lets do it during sleep time 0:01 - 2:00 then there is nothing.. and its late/early nights .. 22:00 to 24:00 is not late enough some ppl have to finish their dailys then

Comment

on the second arena 18:00-20:00 server time is the best time for arena eudaemon!

Comment

European Servers 21:00-23:00 ST is a calm time, most have done runs etc and we are waiting for Tanks and WB
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
          Guild: Ragnarok
          Server: S213 - Felmarsh
          Platform: R2Games
          Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

For european servers 18:00-20:00 server time

Comment

For european servers 18:00-20:00 server time

Comment

For european servers 18:00-20:00 server time as the 2nd cross arena

Comment

As the other poster had mentioned, I will say as well:

There are 3 days a top guild (1-8) is doing GW. Most GWs don't take no more than probably 20-30 minutes. This goes the same with WB; most of them are over in 10-15 minutes due to the HP size and power/number of players that attend. On a good day, I would take no more than 30 mins to do euda arena. Sometimes, I would make it (on my days off), and sometimes I would not (that 1400-1600 is during work time and I am in the field instead of a cube prison).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I don't see why we don't get a series of events in the post 00:00 time slots. A lot of people have their play time on the server from 23:00 - 08:00. Why don't we have any events to accommodate these people? Just add the following:

00:00 - 02:00 - Eudaemon Arena
                    01:00 - 03:00 - Group Arena
                    03:00 - 04:00 - Battlegrounds
                    04:00 - 04:25 - Tank Trials
                    04:30 - 04:55 - Amethyst Double Time

Comment

why not have it open all day, but give only 1 attempt per day.

Comment

I live in the time zone of the server that I play on primarily. So I can only do daytime events on the weekends. I get up at 430 AM for work, so I never do late night events.

I have often wondered why some things don't rotate. But if there were a second time, I would say 1900-2100. So it's not the same exact time as regular arena

Anywho, after figuring out why I couldn't login to post and staying up past my bedtime, I'm off.

Comment

Voting for 18-20.00 server time here too (Oceanic Server)
                          Gremlin
                          Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

no matter what time zone, 18:00-20:00 or 22:00-00:00
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

let us be able to selent our enemies in endemon arena as well as sylp arena

Comment

Well it would be nice if you put Eudaemon arena in same time as Regular Arena

Comment

Working...
                                X