Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/28 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1: hide button doesnt help when smothered in crit clouds

2: what is a hp bar for ( to show us how much damage was inflicted and how much hp is left)

3 remove these crit clouds

Comment

I have simple question:

- Was this patch release ever been tested on WAN?

Comment

How do you send a screenshot of something that keeps happening every round. Screenshot won't show that. Jeez. And now in Eud Arena, I want the opposite players to show and I counted no fewer than EIGHT times that I unchecked the damn box in the SAME round because every time I hit the other players, the check mark jumped back in and hid the players. This "Hide the Players" thing is a complete SNAFU.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138614125 View Post
          I submitted a ticket. but they wanted a screen shot.
          How do you send a screenshot of something that keeps happening every round. Screenshot won't show that. Jeez. And now in Eud Arena, I want the opposite players to show and I counted no fewer than EIGHT times that I unchecked the damn box in the SAME round because every time I hit the other players, the check mark jumped back in and hid the players. This "Hide the Players" thing is a complete SNAFU.

Comment

so tired...

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              1: hide button doesnt help when smothered in crit clouds

2: what is a hp bar for ( to show us how much damage was inflicted and how much hp is left)

3 remove these crit clouds
              Hide button doesn't help, period. It makes things worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzylady666 View Post
                As they are lazy to open the game by themselves, or maybe they never saw the game?

Comment

hide other objects is complete joke

This is complete joke if you people(developers of wartune) wanted reduce the lag then you gotta upgrade and develop the game to be better and this just bull **** cant see any image i don't even feel like i'm actually playing this game when i can only see myself and kid. if this hide other object thing won't be fixed some people will leave this game for sure include me.

Comment

This "hide other objects" debacle is likely to be the death knell of Wartune if it's not dealt with soon.

Comment

3 days now and you lazy morons still have not done .... to fix your solo arena GET OFF YOUR NON WORKING BUTTS AND DO SOMETHING ALREADY MY GOD.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-05-2016, 01:15 AM. Reason: language

Comment

why we dont have a vote about this hidding thing? Last tw it was unplayable. Last TW we got top4, and now place 12. Ridiculos, we never know who kill us, the lag or the hack

Comment

So when are we getting a maintenance to fix everything you broke in last maintenance? Have the devs finished their usual 5-day weekend and gotten back to work yet?

Comment

i have heard it said that with the NEW patch soon to come in they are REMOVING all bound balens from the SPIRE dungeon is this true??? and is wartune planning on REMOVING all use of bound balens in the game??? i would like the TRUTH not a song and dance routine please

Comment

I don't know if they are removing it from spire, but I know they aren't removing bound balens from the daily login which they are changing a bit in the new update. So I'm pretty sure bound balens will still be used.

Comment

Working...
                              X