[Finished] Emergency Maintenance 9 November 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    There will be an emergency maintenance to fix the Tower of Kings bug.
    Maintenance will take place on 9th of November 2015, 16:10 GMT. Maintenance is expected to last 1 hour.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Asked for emergency 1 week a go when they added this new feature that are bugged/broken and ruined gameplay but no dont listen to the players .... now a dumb emergency maintaince because of some bug in advance of players... shows how much you really give about the players =) seems the devs just like to annoy us and want all to just quit this game =)
    This game started to becoming very boring and a waste of time if stuff keep going this way... Listen to your players and get rid of hidden button, eudy's in tok, atol boss back to normal this this new atol just give more lag, fix the wb hide button, fix sell price tear shards, fix spire nm taking mpd attempt, fix wb by increase the hp so it aint a 3-5 minute fight any more, fix arena matching, give Saturday, Sunday cloud adventure back the old version this new version sucks badly, give fishing, jewelhunt daily again old version aswell, get rid of this game box what you peeps says its fun wich it aint at all.
    So much stuff that changed and some much of this stuff unwanted by the players.
    Last edited by Psychonl; 11-09-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      all the mods ave gone running for cover again it seems esme posted about maintenance and hasnt come back with any info about wat exactly the maintenance is for ?

what part of tok are they fixing?

the glitch that allowed only r2 servers to grab unlimited neverwing dragon mounts or the fact its to remove the edus and stuff ?

but anyway if ppl did grab all those mounts what are r2 going to do to them exactly nothing like the gold glitch and astral glitch players who play by the riules of games get shafted by the devs of r2 all time

even wat compo they give is nothing as we call good
      i posted what the maintenance is about in a previous post in this thread.

you be sure they wont fix anything else. you know how they roll yet right ?

edit. servers are back online anyway, you see for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
        WTH... First you remove ab as a brilliant source of gold along with all the other wonderfully garbage nerfs and bugs that patch brought, and then u give us an emergency maint right before wb? I swear to god, if i could cuss right now, I'd call you twits see every foul name in the book.. >:|

Allow me to thank you in advance for replacing my coveted 22m gold from wb with 3 exp scrolls, some daru, sigs and soul crystals,, oh yea, and about 300k gold.. ,,l,,
        Hi Pyranthos where do you get 22 mil gold from ?? WB??? I'm one of the top players on my server and recently I've been lucky to get 4mil gold from WB as they are too lazy to increase hp in WB we kill him in 2 min with only half of the server playing as its really not worth it anymore

Susanna Archer level 80 Kabam 03 east

Comment

when you think about its true there must be a bug and someone milk the living hell out of it r2 only do emergency maintenance in this case remember jewel hunt bug where players got unlimited attempts ? yeah they fix that ASAP and they will never ever fix anything else have ever seen a broken big spender event where people get unlimited rewards ? no if it happens they will shut down the whole until they fix it.

Comment

*Regarding MsLink sharing the fact that the maintenance was about fixing an unlimited-shards bug ...
            Originally posted by MsKink View Post
            yea i think its sad no one shared this

but at least im happy for them for fudging up r2 lol
            I was wondering if the bug had been there since patch 5.1 started, but maybe very few noticed because people stopped playing ToK?

Comment

To the surprise of no one, they didn't fix the hide players bug.

Comment

tok still unpassable total mo r ons

Comment

ToK is still ludicrously difficult. I am struggling to understand what the point of this change is? Can anyone explain? Wish they would just stop tinkering with the game and let it run for a few months at a time. You know, like professional developers do....

Comment

HI, how much br need it for pass tok easy lvl 1 ? 5.000.000br ?

Comment

tok still insanly hard a 3mil br group should stil lbe able to pass normal though aslong as ur smart and scatter themwhen ever posible that suntoria on them is a game changer

Comment

I dont see you did fix weekly arena reward and also weekly pvp rankings whay ???
                        ❤PaTeNcE❤
                        Even the future has an end

Comment

Intressting is still to hear those cought exploiting the bug... Did you recieve any negative? or basicly you got all mounts in the game for free?

Comment

well, went into tok...still impossible to kill. Suntoria is healing them for about 200k hp per round on easy. So I'll assume it was a case of "Emergency shutdown, gotta fix something that was benefiting the players". Came back on just in time to see wb about dead. At least I got 2 million gold and daru out of my usual 9 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
                              Hi Pyranthos where do you get 22 mil gold from ?? WB??? I'm one of the top players on my server and recently I've been lucky to get 4mil gold from WB as they are too lazy to increase hp in WB we kill him in 2 min with only half of the server playing as its really not worth it anymore

Susanna Archer level 80 Kabam 03 east
                              idk what to tell ya, but yes, from wb.. i balen boost the 25% max, and do quick rounds.. our wb has a fairly large chunk of hpts, usually get in about 8-12 rounds with as many ppl we have attending, and pull around 2.5m non sylph round, 3.6m sylphed, sometimes more sometimes less.. 22m was high end tho, and i quoted that bc the 2 biggest monsters on our server weren't online just b4 maint.
                              Last edited by Pyranthos; 11-09-2015, 12:06 PM.
                              Pyranthos
                              S372 Spirit Divide
                              Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

So this is what I got blowing up on my facebook group feeds as of this morning. Luckily enough, I went to sleep last night slightly after reset. I am not going to hold my breath since we all know this game is a piece of <expletive> now. But when the doofs decide to fix something to the satisfaction of the players then the heavy laden cussing will stop (YES, I am talking to the Cupcake changing Brady Bunch, ball breaking, chant with me all the way texts, Barbara Streisand person).

For ToK (Proposed Fix and Balance)

Easy Mode (Level 38 Min): Opponents with no Sylphs and Eudaemons
                                Normal Mode (After Clearing Easy Mode): Opponents with Sylphs (Yes, you can probably try and beat without one, but you can get one as well. Also rewards should be higher than "easy")
                                Hard Mode (After Clearing Normal Mode): Opponents with Sylphs and Eudaemons (Still not at full form as in stats, but fun if you can beat it right)
                                Nightmare Mode (After Clearing Hard Mode): Opponents with Sylphs and Eudaemons at full force/stats (for those die hard folks who want to take it all)

Note: The first three will have stats adjusted according to difficulty settings and environment. The last one will have full stats. This way, everyone, from new servers to old ones can really enjoy this.

I derived this from MPD journeys I had made throughout my gaming time within Wartune. Right now, this is like setting Elemental Forest onto Graveyard and expecting players to pass it.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X